Content Marketing (Digital Media Specialist)at
Job descriptions :
▪ Responsible for weekly creating and daily posting contents for website, facebook, IG, [email protected] and other social networking sites.(F&B Business - all brands).
▪ Develop planning and strategy for digital media.
▪ Analying data and social media performance report by brand. (monthly)
▪ Responsible for answering and responding to any online enquiries.
▪ Responsible for copywriting contents for all digital media.
▪ Coordinate with photographer & graphic designer to create effective digital media contents.
▪ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Graphic design, Communication Arts, IT or related field.
▪ Knowledge and skill in communication, presentations, coordinating work of media productions.
▪ Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
▪ Excellent in both spoken and written English.
▪ Work closely with team and other departments to promote activities and events held/joined by the company.
▪ Coordinate with external agency and service providers for any media development and publishing.
- Marketing / Advertising
- Art / Design / Creative
- From 23 to 29
""Thammachart Seafood is the leading provider of premium imported and local fresh, frozen and smoked seafood to retailers in Thailand, notably Central Food Retail, The Mall Group, Villa Supermarket, Tesco & Big-C, with each retail outlet managed by our staff. The Company also operates Seafood Ba ... Read more
Why join us: We offer an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities to the right candidate.Read more
- Provident fund
- Accident Insurance
- Phone Allowance
- Employee discount
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Life Insurance
- Company phone
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history