IT Audit Managerที่
Line of ServiceAssurance
Risk Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It's work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Assurance team helps business leaders gain comfort that their systems, processes, and risk management procedures are operating effectively within a well-controlled environment. We focus on helping clients make sure they have adequate controls in place to mitigate key risks, maintain key processes that enable management to make appropriate decisions, and ensure that an effective risk management framework is in place in case of a system breakdown.
- Examine and analyse internal controls and business risks through IT audit work, developing audit scopes, procedures, and preparing audit reports.
- Assess, advise and help clients to implement security related frameworks e.g. Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Assess and give advice on security technology and security-related configurations e.g. firewall, IDS/IPS, content filtering, network routing equipment, WiFi controller, network access control, etc.
- Conduct network and web application penetration tests
- Conduct security training class or awareness programme
- Experienced in IT Audit 6 years and above.
- University degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Able to appreciate business process issues and understand business transaction scenarios, and how an application system (e.g., SAP, Oracle) can support them
- Basic understanding of ERP configurations e.g., SAP, Oracle. Ability to apply best practices of one ERP system in other ERP systems
- Resourceful and able to workout technical solutions
- Good appreciation of fundamental accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge and financial controls
- Good grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Logical thinking, good attitude, fast learner and good team player
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ