Accounting and Finance Transformation Consultant - Senior Associateที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
A career within Finance Transformation Consulting team, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Job Description & Summary
What we do:
PwC SEAC's Digital Transformation Consulting practice provides a combination of business and technology advice from strategy to execution and help solve our clients' most complex business challenges.
The Finance Transformation team support clients in their Finance Transformations to build high performing finance functions to release time and people from transactional work to perform value adding activities whilst maintaining an optimized control environment.
Finance Vision & Strategy | Finance Transformation | Enterprise Performance Management.
- Finance function business analysis and business processes review, redesign and optimisation
- Transformational change across the organisation (solution implementation, technology / digital integration, cost optimisation)
- Establishment of Shared Services Centre and outsourcing function
- Enabling technology / digital implementations like RPA, and FinTech related solutions
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects
- Act as the daily contact point for the clients.
- Good understanding of key Financial Services operations trends, FinTech (including but not limited to BlockChain, RPA, Machine Learning, IOT), Finance Txfomation, Enterprise Performance Management: PBF(Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting), Lean Finance/paperless Finance and connected enterprise, Finance Fast Close(Blackline), Treasury Services(Liquidity Management) and strategic cost reduction
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills both in Thai and English
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations
- Knowledge of the key strategic business drivers, regulatory constraints and finance processes
- The ability to define a strategy, develop business cases and define the target operating model (organisation design, processes, governance)
- Strong MS Office skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio
- Strong presentation skills and group facilitation
Minimum years experience required
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience, in areas related to professional services or consulting
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date