Junior Accounting & Finance Associate [REMOTE-FIRST]ที่Northstar
Northstar is the high-performing team generating the highest ROI through digital marketing spending for progressive brands.
Businesses hire us to guide them through the digital landscape in order to grow their business.
We are responsible for turning ideas into a product-market fit and money-making businesses.
For turning growing startups into flourishing businesses.
And helping corporations stay relevant and ahead of the competition in the digital era.
We are a remote-first company. We work remotely 5 days a week and trust you to be your own chief growth officer and accountable for achieving the highest standards without having to be present in an office. In fact, we don't have an office anymore. At the same time, we frequently gather the team together in Bangkok for team bonding and personal development workshops.
What is the opportunity for you?
This position is perfect as an entry career position for a highly organized individual who is passionate about managing and organizing things and about communicating with our clients while learning the ins and outs of finance. You will be working closely together with a very experienced international 3rd party accountant firm.
Eventually, you can either grow into a higher finance position and start reporting directly under the CEO or you can take over the path of a more general/office/administrative management position within our company.
What you will be doing (your responsibilities)
You will be independently owning all accounting/payment matters and assuring the daily ledger is 100% accurate on a daily basis and that accounts receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Complete daily reconciliation in accounting software
- Generate sales invoices and ensure payments are received
- Manage Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Handling Withholding tax certificates and all paperwork required relating to accounting
- Ensuring all filing and compliance with regulations
- Make payments online/counter service/bank
- Collecting daily receipts
- Daily communication with other accounting departments from client-side
- Reconciliation and production of monthly financial statements, P & L, Balance Sheet, GL
- Assist with the annual audit process, liaison person to the external auditor
- Assist with Social Fund Registration and Return (Sor Por Sor 1-10)
- Assist with Personal Income Tax return (PND 90, 91, 94)
- Assist with Monthly Tax Management
- Assist with Monthly Corporate Withholding Tax Returns (PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 54)
- Assist with Monthly Value Added Tax Returns (VAT) (Por Por 30)
- Assist with Half Year Corporate Earnings Assessment (PND 51)
- Assist with Annual Corporate Tax return (Annual Audit, PND 50)
(Future) Administrative Management:
You will be assuring smooth office operations, empowering all team members to be able to do their work without interruptions.
- Filing and Tracking of all paperwork and documents: physically and digitally
- Managing all government documentation
- Any other relevant responsibility, upon request
- Manage budget for Inventory and suppliers and be accountable for it
- Tracking all staff paperwork and contracts
- Signing up new employees (social security, private insurance)
- File employees' information and keep it up to date
- Issue employees paperwork related to the company
What you bring to Northstar (Requirements)
- Bachelor in Accounting, Business, Economics or similar
- Absolutely reliable
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High integrity
- Dedicated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Native Thai speaking skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture
Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Starting salary THB 24,000 - 34,000 depending on experience and responsibilities
- Private health insurance
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow both as an employee and as a person
- Remote-first work culture. We trust you to get work done from any location that you chose, while we create frequent opportunities to have fun and build relationships with each other
- Strong operational team that delivers the work that you sell and keeps clients happy without your involvement
- Be part of a dynamic, young, and international team that is changing the way companies do marketing and think about their people
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- 24,000 - 34,000 THB, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ตั้งแต่ 20 ถึง 26
Northstar is the high performing team generating the highest ROI through digital marketing spend for progressive businesses. We’ve generated 1,104,000,000+ THB sales revenue by investing 250M THB ad spend on Facebook and Google Ads on behalf of 200+ clients. It is our mission to empower ourse ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์