Sr Manager, Analytics Sales Developmentที่
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is key to ensuring dashboard applications in operations working smoothly and develop dashboards as client's requirements. He or she is expected to create dashboard by using Power BI platform to ensure that all dashboard projects are carried out within standard procedures and specified instructions. He or she the responsibility for managing the projects and productivity for the Operations & Delivery office in Thailand.
As Dashboard Creator Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Create dashboard on Power BI platform as mandated by the leadership team
- Manage / Prepare various format e.g., Excel, Ascii, JSON and database management system (DBMS) especially Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access for building dashboard on Power BI Platform
- Ability and familiarity with chart types and apply them to dashboard e.g., bubble, radar chart and so on.
- Follow and assure 100% compliance to all SOPs standards on projects
- Qualifications in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Power BI platform with experience more than 2-3 years
- Ability and familiarity with Microsoft platform; Excel VBA/functions, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Pro, building and deploy Power BI app to users
- Understanding Google Drive, One Drive and Share Point
- The ability to follow and brief detailed instructions
- Work well under pressure
- Well Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Thai person
- Good command and communications in English
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the ... อ่านต่อ