Sales & Key Account Manager (training provided)ที่
What would I do as a Sales & Account Management Executive?
- Meet prospective clients to understand their business model and their business/digital challenges
- Create and present digital marketing solutions that can address prospective clients’ needs
- Implement the digital marketing solutions with the assistance of our in-house team
- Manage the communication and relationship with your clients
In Job title is says “training provided”. How would the training look like?
We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by attending client meetings to understand the process and challenges that companies face. You would also help prepare PowerPoint/Google Slides for other team members to understand how we craft solutions to each client individually. Once you have a good grasp of digital marketing channels, and you have enough confidence, you will start leading meetings with prospective clients.
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing, agency and/or sales
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility
- Looks for autonomy and independence
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken)
Do I need previous online marketing experience?
It’s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you’re curious, tech-savvy and client-oriented. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
How would you describe your culture in 5 words?
Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!
What would be my career path?
The likely career path for you would be to become a Head of Sales. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, willingness to continuously improve and the desire to lead other team members. If you want to try something else, there are possibilities to move horizontally into other positions i.e. Google Ads, Social Media Ads Executive.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 – 25,000 THB gross monthly salary and in addition a very strong incentive scheme (possible to double salary in the first year)
- No day will be the same
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS)
- Analytical Thinking
- Fast Learner
- Good Communication Skills
- Mandarin (Good)
- สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Join us if you're looking for a high degree of responsibility, steep learning curve and working in digital marketing/tech. We're looking for talented individuals who want to join a startup-like culture and have an impact on the business from day 1.อ่านต่อ