Account Executive (E-commerce/Digital Marketing)ที่
Do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, tech-focused digital marketing agency that is ready to conquer Southeast Asia?
Marketyze is a performance-led digital marketing agency based in Bangkok. We form digital strategies and execute them by taking a data-driven approach to delivering the best results for our clients. We’re looking for top talent that is ready to learn digital marketing, e-commerce and implement that knowledge to help brands grow.
As an Account Executive you would be given a lot of independence and responsibility. That means that you would have to showcase that you are self-driven and motivated.
What would I do as an Account Executive?
- Develop strong client relationships with several clients that sell their branded products on Lazada and Shopee in South East Asia
- Maintain close communication with clients via Line to update on topics relevant to digital marketing and e-commerce performances
- Assist clients with any requests concerning campaign management, platform tools, shop-in-shop and graphics
- Coordinate internally with Graphics team to execute promotional banners for Lazada, Shopee, Facebook and Affiliates channels
- Coordinate internally with Performance team on services being provided to clients i.e. e-commerce platform tools (i.e. Shopee My Ads, Lazada Sponsored Products) and marketing channels (Facebook, Google, Affiliates)
- Prepare a monthly plan on how to increase client’s e-commerce revenues
- Create and lead a monthly presentation meeting/call with every client to update on previous month’s performance and next month’s plan
What is expected of me in this position?
- Being client-oriented and able to adapt, as every client is different
- Strong interest in e-commerce and/or digital marketing
- Seeking continuous improvements on how to drive more revenue for clients
- Self-drive, initiative and sense of urgency
- Wanting to make clients happy and successful
How would you describe the right candidate for this position?
- 1-2 years working experience in E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Retail, International Brand, Consulting or Real Estate
- Enjoys a multi-tasking and fast paced environment
- Mature and willing to take on responsibility from day 1
- Looks for autonomy and independence
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers
- Ambitious, attentive to detail and hard working
- Proficient in English and Thai languages (written and spoken)
Do I need previous online marketing or e-commerce experience?
It’s not required, but it would be helpful, especially if you managed your own Facebook page for example or sold things online. The minimum we expect is that you’re curious, self-driven and client-oriented. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
What would be my career path?
The likely career path for you would be to become a Head of Account Management. That would require demonstrating strong desire to lead other team members, ability to form strong relationships with clients, willingness to continuously improve and a self-drive. If you happen to develop stronger than expected interest in numbers, you could move to an analytical role as well.
What can I expect working in Marketyze?
- Competitive compensation
- Responsibility from day 1
- No day will be the same
- You will be valued based on results and contributions
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients
- Professional performance evaluation every month
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (<1 min walk from BTS)
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Join us if you're looking for a high degree of responsibility, steep learning curve and working in digital marketing/tech. We're looking for talented individuals who want to join a startup-like culture and have an impact on the business from day 1.อ่านต่อ