แอดเจส เป็นบริษัทที่ให้บริการในเรื่องของ ที่ปรึกษาทางธุรกิจเรามีความชำนาญในเรื่องของการพัฒนากลยุทธ์ขององค์กร การสร้างผู้นำและการวางแผนทางทรัพยากรบุคคลในเชิงกลยุทธ์ ทางบริษัทยังมีพันธมิตรกับผู้ให้บริการในเรื่องของ Leadership Development สถาบันการศึกษาชั้นนำทั้งในประเทศและต่างประเทศ เพื่อสามารถออกแบบแ ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Exciting careers | Part of Global Teams | Fast and growing industry of human capital and technology | Competitive Compensation | A chance to explore new business opportunities and be a part of itอ่านต่อ
มี 3 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ แอดเจส จำกัด
Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR
- professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically,
- consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance.
- ADGES'ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work,
- leveraged resources and top talent.
- Solution Consultant is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products,
- services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product
- development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- customers demands Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers
- demands with ADGES' service Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well
- as ADGES' requirements Marketing Function: Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner
- organizations; Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships; Maintaining and updating customer databases; Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions; Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups; Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; Evaluating marketing campaigns; Monitoring competitor activity;.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast-moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail Mature and self-motivator Team players Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital
- Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign,
- developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of
- inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with
- existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their
- demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness
- by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include: Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content Create a regular publishing schedule Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social
- media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social
- advertising Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual
- design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement
- strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are
- the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and
- insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clientsdemands,
- we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and
- thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts
- that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with
- RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of
- modern HR. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward
- thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive
- partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world'sleader in designing and facilitating leadership development
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be
- developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have
- what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Support will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an
- integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior
- consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior
- graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose
- you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to: Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR
- leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and
- compensation data versus the market. Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including
- business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance
- management Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and
- talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards,
- selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and
- shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client
- contact for project areas including data requests and data management Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide
- the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover
- preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and
- consulting operations Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other
- consulting projects.
- areas are preferred Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail Team and client-focus attitude.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์