Retail Brand Managerที่
Nike, Inc.'s Brand Marketing Team sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement retail marketing and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, the brand marketing teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
As the Retail Brand Manager for Bangkok, you will be the voice of the city internally and the voice of Nike externally. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of our storytelling and experiences delivered to consumers. You will be at the forefront of identifying the shifts happening in our industry, then partnering with functional experts, respective categories, and the account to shape how we define the future of our connection to the consumer. Collaboration, strategic brief development, communication, planning, attention to detail, and creativity will be vital pieces of the job.
- Execute Nike's brand vision in partnership with the x-functional team to create consumer connections and brand loyalty. Obsess the consumer journey, think digital first, ensuring there is a seamless omni-channel journey for all accounts.
- Focus on executing fully integrated retail marketing plans for all relevant channels and accounts across multiple categories.
- Push Innovation and drive Nike’s digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers in an omni-channel marketplace.
- Manage the seasonal planning process as it relates to the key accounts in Bangkok; including leading, contributing, and driving the seasonal plan for key categories.
- Partner with accounts, category brand and functional leads to craft a strategic vision for the Bangkok key accounts, driving the development and implementation of content and experiences both digitally and physically for the consumer.
- Align with sales and merchandising partners to identify key products and develop a clear seasonal account marketing calendar.
- Work with category brand leads to understand design, innovation and points of distinction for key product stories to be told across account digital and retail channels.
- Responsible for briefing category stories into external agencies, to deliver a holistic account marketing plan, in line with brand and business strategies.
- Management of global and geo stakeholders to ensure communication and alignment with key strategic accounts across countries is upheld and harnessed.
- Be the expert on the category consumer, mindsets, shared behaviors, content performance KPI’s, trends, business.
- Partner with the Visual Merchandising & Styling team to drive an elevated focus on support of key doors at key moments within a season.
- Collaborate with the EKIN team in the development and execution of account staff engagement & training activations.
- Actively participate in seasonal sales meetings, and in-territory brand and functional meetings as part of the Game Plan process and ensure you deliver a strong account point of view while supporting overall strategies.
- Responsible for budget tracking and management of country and account spend per month, season and full year.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or another relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within retail marketing and/or digital e-commerce marketing with record of building relationships with retailers and other external partners
- Minimum 5 years of retail or like experience to bring deep retail insights to inform the work and stay current on how retail is evolving to better serve
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Have a vision for the future and be able to create long-term strategic account plans to bring the vision to life includes budget, planning and financial management
- Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver
- Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm
- Establish and maintain relationships with key account, internal partners, agencies, athletes and influencers that drive deep insights and collaboration
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to often aggressive timelines. Knowledge of the market and ability to create structure into market place
- English (Excellent)
- บริหารผลิตภัณฑ์ / บริหารแบรนด์สินค้า
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
NIKE, Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. NIKE subsidiaries include Converse Inc., which designs, markets and distributes athletic footwear, apparel and ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: A corporate career at Nike Thailand opens countless opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills, push limits and uncover their potential. Nike offices around the world, including three headquarters locations, foster a sense of community among employees and an electric atmosphere for professi ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์