Legal Administrative Officerที่
Legal Administrative jobs at POEM are staffed by a few organized and dependable people driven by a common company aspiration: to help us deliver excellent services. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on all POEM services’ users who come from all parts of the world.
As a Legal Administrative Officer, you're at the heart of our team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps our team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of our team members and help them stay focused on their tasks or projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest POEM services knowledge. You also use that knowledge to strategically support our team's tasks and projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess strong legal judgment and communication skills needed to interact with both external and internal people including job functions.
- Intangible assets such as goodwill and permits as well as intellectual property (patents and trademarks)
General Administrative support
- Support and assist on legal and administrative works.
- Liaison with internal and external parties including government authorities or private organization related to company business
- Handle daily operations of legal work.
- Collaborate with HR regarding employee legal compliance and planning activities.
- Organizing a filing system (including e-filing) for important and confidential company documents.
- Maintaining corporate calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. letters and emails).
- Working with related authorities to get pertinent permits and licenses.
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Collaborating with HR for Planning in-house or off-site activities like parties, celebrations and conferences event.
- Assisting legal personnel with research-based work and office management
- Preparing legal documents and organizes records.
- Drafting, formatting, and revision legal or external documents especially government related.
- Serving as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies and equipment.
- Managing office administration budget, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Maintaining the office condition including cleaning and security services and arranging repairs.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Providing general support to visitors.
- Managing office relocation, if any.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law Business Administration or related field from reputable universities.
- 0 - 3 years of Administrative or legal experience (especially in multinational company would be advantage), fresh grads are also welcomed.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytic and follow-up skills; time management and ability to prioritize work demands.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous administrative duties and services.
- Ability to effectively summarize, simplify and present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations, requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Cash Flow Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Good Communication Skills
POEM Global Limited (POEM)’s businesses are in property development and space management. We develop and manage retail space, office space, storage space and many other types of space. The successful candidate will work closely with the company’s experienced executives and other highly-talented i ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: POEM’s businesses are driven by their shared brand values of being highly professional, exhibiting an international image and being customer centric. As such, the company is always looking for individuals who care passionately about these brand values and delivering them to our customers. In line ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์