Technical Service Engineer (CISCO)ที่
Provide service for pre-sales, installation and post-sales activities in company assigned product portfolios. To provide technical support and consultation on solving customers technical problem in ensuring customer satisfaction. Provide product training to our re- sellers. To support customers in implementation and maintenance related issues.
- Perform network presale and solution design by develop the proposals, BOM, estimate cost of service, and scope of work for optimizing network solutions design to meet customer's requirements
- Accountable for accuracy of solutions design based
- Work closely with seller for create and develop the network opportunities and solution
- Work offside and onside at client site for gathering client requirement and doing proof of concept (POC) for solution design.
- Participate in the sales support, for present and doing POC for driving the solution values and benefit to client
- Proactively and maintain Network and IT knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
- Contribute to company vision and direction in helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow.
- Accountable for reaching personal objectives to include ensuring feasibility of all solutions designed and implemented; Workable under pressure on tighten schedule for driving high performance culture closely with engagement team to help client to identify the total IT solution to solving client's business object requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years up of experience
- Strong technical skills of LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN, IP Communications of CISCO, or Juniper solution design Holders of CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, or JNCIE will be considered with priority and preferable
- Proven experience in Network Solution Architect Design, customer support, technical support, responsible for the support of wide area networks based on Cisco or Juniper Routers and Switches
- Knowledge of Security Fundamental (Firewall, IPS , Web Application Firewall , SIEM , Operating System)
- Extensive experience on Network/Security Products Juniper, Cisco , Barracuda , McAfee , , other firewall and VPN appliances.
- Proven customer service and problem-solving skills, working face-to-face and on-site with customers.
- Deep experience and expertise in Cisco, or Juniper products, Network management and related products such as Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, Ruckus, etc...
- Detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of IP protocols, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS), DMVPN, firewalls, and routers.
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting centralized network infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewall, load balancer, etc.
- Experience with large scale implementation as leader
- Good command of English in speaking, listening, and writing skill
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Solid presentation skills required
- Network Administration
- Computer Security
- Network Infrastructure
- 5 ปี
- 35,000 - 50,000 THB, สามารถต่อรองได้
Ingram Micro (Thailand) Ltd., headquartered in USA, is the world's leading wholesale distributor of technology products and services. The company and its subsidiaries operate in 160 countries and distribute more than 240,000 products from more than 1,700 manufacturers to more than 200,000 resellers ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์