Head of Renewable Energy (Wind Project)ที่
- Being responsible for commercial, quality & program, budget development & management, opportunity & issue management and contract management.
- Risk management, identification of threats and opportunities and development of contingency plans.
- Full understanding of development (DEVEX), capital (CAPEX), and operational (OPEX) expenses.
- Project management & planning through all life-cycle, from engineering to construction (and installation), financial close-out until the project closing phase to hand over to the operations department.
- Management of multi projects with interfaces on several packages (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & others).
- Elaboration and implementation of sourcing strategies for the overall procurement (design & construction).
- Fabrication and installation of the monopile structure and transportation.
- Being responsible for wind farm transmission system including integration of components to the offshore substation.
- Managing of internal supply chain, external suppliers & sub-contractors.
- International stakeholder’s management, internal and external, from team members to local authorities.
- Ensuring that all projects are in compliance with design specifications, are completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements, are built to quality standards, and are totally committed to a “Zero Harm” culture.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties.
- Bachelor degree in Civil/ Maritime Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Project Management & Construction Engineering and master’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in offshore & onshore wind or renewable energy, including 5 years’ experience in management level i.e. EPC director/ project director/ project manager.
- Experience in wind technology development, renewable energy or power generation development and foundation structures.
- Knowledge of turbine technology would be an advantage.
- Experience in large scale construction projects in the sector of renewable energy, global environment with relocation would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance agreement.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Management of sustainable long-term, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Using of different forms of contract design & amp; Build, FIDIC, JCT, ECC etc.
- Welcome for all nationalities.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Interested person, please submit your resume via online system: https://careers.gulf.co.th/ or click "APPLY NOW"
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- Analytical Thinking
- Fast Learner
- Leadership Skill
- Good Communication Skills
- Work Well Under Pressure
- กลยุทธ์ / วางแผน
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ