Electrical Engineer (Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Rayong)ที่
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- Preparing, maintaining, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting for all electrical equipment as power system, transmission line and closely monitoring for feeder of industrial user customers in safe and stability.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery and electrical system.
- Ensuring that sufficient tools and spare parts are stocked to support plant availability consistent with minimizing stores stock holding.
- Studying to propose the most appropriate solution for maintenance activities to be further leveraged.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electrical maintenance. (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome)
- Experience in power plant would be an advantage.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Ability to work “on call” on weekends and holidays.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Ability to travel upcountry
- Able to work as a shift
- English (Very Good)
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ