Asset Management Analystที่
- Monitoring, analyzing and synthesizing power plants performance data into the information to define the strategies.
- Creating the power plants’ performance report and presenting to the board of director.
- Coordinating between plants and other related parties to improve asset performance and to achieve the company goals.
- Planning, guiding and coordinating with the power plants to set up the budget and deliver it correctly and on time.
- Investigating asset-related failures, incidents and nonconformities and recommending the actions to mitigate / to eliminate the risks or consequences.
- Communicating to relevant stakeholders on the up to date information of asset performance, improvement actions and risk management.
- Conduct investment analysis for improvement project.
- Maintain good relationship partners.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and other tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and master's degree in MBA, Economic or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in power business or energy industry (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Good competence in data analyst.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and computer literacy (Required TOEIC score minimum 700).
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and aboard.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ