WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Microsoft Office, Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills
- The Admissions Administrator / Administrative Assistant will work as part of the administrative and customer services team having core and shared duties as follows:
- To assist the Director of Admissions, who is the line manager, in the proper operation of the Admissions Department including the following tasks and duties.
- To be a member of ADCO - Admissions Strategy Committee, chaired by The Principal.
- To adopt a "can-help" and friendly approach at all times in dealing with other members of staff, current and prospective parents and visitors.
- To answer telephone, walk-in and e-mail enquiries concerning entry and application into the school in a timely and friendly manner.
- To assist with arranging appointments to visit the school and meeting prospective parents.
- To work as part of a team to provide tours escorting prospective parents around the school.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date data concerning enquiries, visits, testing, applications, joining and leaving students on iSAMS, the school's management information system, and on other databases the school maintains.
- To work as part of a team to arrange and invigilate the testing of prospective students.
- To raise standard letters of certification for students in connection with visa applications, travel requirements and applications to other schools.
- To deal with other general correspondence relating to the Admissions Department.
- To carry out the filing of documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deal with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- To assist with other duties shared with the administrative and customer services teams. The duties will be allocated by the Director of Business Services.
- To help ensure the procedures for the welcoming of visitors is adhered to in practice.
- To help maintain a warm, tidy and inviting environment in the administrative area for working and receiving guests and parents.
- To assist with other administration from time to time.
- Be a flexible employee capable and willing to work beyond parameters of job descriptions.
- Have good ICT skills and a willingness to learn.
- Be an excellent communicator with staff, students and parents modeling the school paradigm of politeness and courtesy at all times.
- Have excellent language proficiency (written and spoken) in English and Thai.
- Be a team player capable of working exceptionally well with a full range of the school community.
- Nurture a sense of energy, drive and care with those with whom he/she works closely.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and precise rigour in database handling to ensure the safety of students during the extracurricular programme.
- Be an excellent administrator capable of producing work of a high standard.
- Be known for administrative efficiency.
- At all times use his / her best endeavours to promote the interests and reputation of the school.
- Be tenacious in tackling targets and goals set.
- Demand and expect the highest standards from those with whom he/she works closely.