Software Engineer (Backend – Node.js)at
Who are we?
Robowealth Mutual Fund Brokerage Securities Co., Ltd. is the first ROBO-ADVISORY Services
in Thailand, obtaining SEC LBDU license and activating it to entirely operate as a robo-advisor
for Thai mutual funds. Launched in June 2018, our 1st product ‘odini’ mobile application has
achieved 100,000 downloads while our premium robo-for-advisors ‘INDEGO’ has reached the
milestone “Asset under Advisory” of THB 8,000 million.
See more detail about us on our website: https://robowealth.co.th/
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talent and experienced in software engineering to help scaling our current
robo-advisor mobile application and also kickstart our new projects for client-based expansion.
- Develops and/or modifies API according to specifications and requirements.
- Develop new and improve existing processes.
- Can work as a team.
- Create and perform unit tests.
- Participate in design, development, implementation and support of software solutions to meet business needs.
- Investigate and understand software requirements.
- 1+ years experience in development using modern stacks/frameworks/technologies.
- API design experience
- Experience with Relational Database Schema Design (preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL Database (preferably MongoDB)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with RESTful or GraphQL
- Experience with testing tools e.g. Mocha, Jest
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible working hour & Work from home policy
- Ongoing Training Classes
- Provident Fund
- Group health insurance + Dental treatment fee
- Monthly Party and Beer-Hours
- Semi-annually Company Outing
- Fitness Program Subsidy
- Free internal English / Chinese Program
How to apply?
Please send your resume to [email protected]
- Software Testing
- Database Development
- Postgre SQL
- English (Good)
- IT / Programming
Robowealth is a tech company specializing in wealth tech services and products. Founded in 2017, the headquarter office is in Silom District Bangkok, Thailand. We successfully create Thailand’s 1st robo-advisor, overcome regulatory, convention, and technology. Launching our 1st product, ‘odini’ m ... Read more
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history