Senior Software Engineer (Frontend – React)at
Who are we?
Robowealth Mutual Fund Brokerage Securities Co., Ltd. is the first ROBO-ADVISORY Services
in Thailand, obtaining SEC LBDU license and activating it to entirely operated as a robo-advisor
for Thai mutual funds. Launched in June 2018, our 1st product ‘odini’ mobile application has
achieved 100,000 downloads while our premium robo-for-advisors ‘INDEGO’ has reached the
milestone “Asset under Advisory” of THB 8,000 million.
See more detail about us on our website: https://robowealth.co.th/
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talent and experienced senior software engineer to help scaling our current
robo-advisor mobile application and also kickstart our new projects for client-based expansion.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a proven track record of reliable performance and dependability
- Has an insatiable curiosity and isn’t afraid to dive deep into their work
- Likes to experiment with new ideas and is not afraid to fail
- Dislikes the “not my job” mentality and is willing to be agile
- Is transparent about their processes, goals, and obstacles
- Knows how to communicate directly and effectively
- Values empathy and works well with others
- Can learn quickly on the job and isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Is reasonably security-minded with balanced expectations
Required Duties & Skills for a Software Engineer (Frontend – React)
- You are excited about working at a startup and on a small, talented team
- You are excited about developing and brining best practices to the team
- You are excited about identifying and suggesting opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality
- You care deeply about code quality, performance, and execution, but aren’t a dogmatic perfectionist
- You don’t mind helping out on other areas of the stack if necessary
- You are comfortable in an environment where projects are time-sensitive
Qualifications for a Software Engineer (Frontend - React)
- 5+ years experience in developing mobile applications using React Native or developing web application with ReactJS
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with ES5/ES6
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience in developing native application with iOS/Android or web application
- Experience in developing application (RESTFul API, JSON) using web service
- Knowledge in UI & UX mobile application or web application.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
Nice-to-have skills for a Software Engineer (Frontend - React)
- Experience in developing Native modules
- Experience in handling React Native version upgrade (updating dependencies)
Why should you join us?
If you are enthusiastic, energetic and love to expand your knowledge in financial segment, this
is the right place for you. We have financial investment experts who are willing to share their
knowledge with the team. You will stay in start-up, agile environment but with complete mature
company benefits, such as group medical insurance, provident fund, fitness support expense
and flexible workhour.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to [email protected]
- UI / UX
- Good Communication Skills
- Fast Learner
- English (Good)
- IT / Programming
Robowealth is a tech company specializing in wealth tech services and products. Founded in 2017, the headquarter office is in Silom District Bangkok, Thailand. We successfully create Thailand’s 1st robo-advisor, overcome regulatory, convention, and technology. Launching our 1st product, ‘odini’ m ... Read more
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history