Product Support (Software)at
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of specific product set up tasks.
• Quality control and cross checking of product feature to confirm accuracy.
• Assists in the creation and maintenance of an information spreadsheet, which documents completion of each step of product requests/requirements.
• Responsible for support client turnaround expectations and contractual deadlines. Communicates pertinent information to the appropriate Market Force as needed.
• Provides support taking incoming issue from our customer as required (Note - this is NOT a sales function)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
• Should have basic understanding of conditional logic
• Strong work ethic (requires some weekend, evening and quick deadline work).
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Ability to learn new software/systems in a deadline driven environment.
- IT / Programming
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private ... Read more
Why join us: We believe in potential of our people. CDG strives to provide the best experimental learning and development programs that strengthen our employees’ capabilities. Our opportunities extend to individual development, coaching, domestic and international training, projects and activities. These activit ... Read more
- Annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Transport Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Provident fund
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime pay
- Company car
- Professional development
- Job training
- Social Security
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history