Food & Beverage Trainerat
- Meet with managers, department and division heads to discuss staffing needs, recruitment needs, open requisitions, and required/desirable qualifications.
- Develop learning strategies and plans with management based upon deficiencies identified in a needs assessment. Design, develop, and produce training materials (e.g., facilitator/participant workbooks, manuals, brochures, job aids, posters).
- Prepare for training classes (e.g., materials, setup classes, breakdown classes).
- Design and create interactive training in various formats. Conduct stand-up training to groups of employees.
- Monitor and ensure departments are conducting safety training and orientation.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- English (Very Good)
Marriott International’s value proposition as an inclusive employer is simple: Find Your World. With more than 5,700 properties and 30 brands worldwide, the opportunities in a Marriott career are endless. Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, ... Read more
Why join us: Marriott’s culture of “putting people first” is very close to my culture and it affords the opportunity to make a positive impact in many people’s lives.Read more
- Company uniform
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Professional development
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history