Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Degree in Computer Science with 2-3 years direct experiences
- In-depth knowledge of React JS (Front-End), .Net Core (Back-End) and SQL Database.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- IT / Programming
- From 25 to 35
Metro Systems Corporation (Public) Co., Ltd. was founded on 6 January 1986. The Company started its business by being the first distributor of IBM products in Southeast Asian. After that, the Company expanded by distributing IT solutions and providing services from other leading IT companies so that ... Read more
- Annual bonus
- Pension Fund
- Life Insurance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Professional development
- Transport Allowance
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history