Talent Acquisition Specialistat
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
You will be part of Deloitte Southeast Asia’s talent acquisition team which delivers recruitment strategy and execution to our fast growing management consulting practice. You will give the best in class experience to our hiring managers, internal stakeholders, external agencies and most importantly our prospective candidates.
- To manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and the business.
- Work with internal line managers to understand their requirements across all levels and develop tailored creative recruiting approaches.
- Leverage on in-depth knowledge of effective and innovative search tools and techniques to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs.
- Ability to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, internet & media job postings, target searches and personal networking.
- Organizing and conducting candidate interviews, reference checks, candidate salary negotiation, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Demonstrating a full understanding of, and responding to the needs of prospective candidates through effective communication and awareness of market demands.
- Liaise and drive communications with campus career service offices to facilitate campus recruitment initiatives where required.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Possess at minimum tertiary qualifications in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of talent sourcing/recruiting working experience in corporate recruiting and/or agency recruiting environment.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Familiar with utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- A team player and one with a good sense of humor.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Human Resources
- From 25 up
"Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu L ... Read more
Why join us: At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, we believe in work-life harmonisation and also offer you a friendly work environment where our people take pride in their achievements, the success of others and the quality of their work. Th ... Read more
- Five-day work week
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history