Construction Manager (GMTP LNG Terminal)at
- Controlling and verifying the construction project to ensure that it is constructed and installed according to related international standards and law with quality, on time and budget, efficiency and safety, comply with health and environment.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to making the project proceed smoothly.
- Managing the resources to be highest benefit and efficiency.
- Exchanging knowledge of work between employees and advisors or related person and taking note.
- Risk management of project.
- Participating in commissioning its system.
- Bachelor and master’s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of engineering design or construction in oil and gas, petrochemical, gas turbine power plant business or related fields.
- Professional engineer license is required.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Skill
- Ability to travel upcountry
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... Read more
- Provident fund
- Job training
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Social Security
- Annual bonus
- Company uniform
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history