Assistant Manager/ Manager - Finance (Planning)at
Short Term Financial Management
- Preparing monthly cash flow and short-term financial planning to ensure liquidity while maximize return from short-term investment.
- Ensuring the compliance with all covenants under loan agreements.
- Monitoring budget spending and notifying if any overspending or cost overrun.
- Preparing financial report and presenting to management team and shareholders.
Long Term Financial Management
- Creating financial models for both lenders and shareholders and monitor project return
- Securing funding for both of corporate and project levels, while ensuring the lowest financing costs with practical terms and conditions
- Understanding company’s long-term financial structure and creating a new strategy to minimize financing costs and maximize shareholders’ return.
- Managing financial risks and utilize financial tools to hedge both interest and foreign exchange exposures.
- Collaborating with the accounting department to prepare company yearly budget.
- Preparing financial information to all stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Identifying training, mentoring and other professional development needs of direct report
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting and master’s degree in MBA or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Banking or corporate finance function in any companies.
- Experience in Power Business or related fields would be an advantage.
- Experience in both of financial project and corporate finance.
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge.
- Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking
- Good command both of spoken and written English.
- Goal – oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... Read more
- Provident fund
- Job training
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Social Security
- Annual bonus
- Company uniform
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history