There are 2 job positions for Thanachart Bank Public Co., Ltd.
3 years required
.NET, Angular.js, React.js, node.js
- Developer who is willing to create disruptive and innovative application for financial industry.
- Experience in software engineering experience with IOS or Android.
- Developer who are familiar and experienced with mobile backend server and database.
- Understand design patterns and Object-Oriented design for Mobile application.
- Care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least minimum 3 years in related experience.
- Good knowledge and working experience in mobile application development.
- Programming: ASP.NET,JAVA,JAVA Script, C#,.NET,VB.NET,PHP,HTML MS SQL Server, Oracle11g, MySQL.
- Become a valued member of self-organized and cross-functional team.
- Contribute to a very open, collaborative,and high-enetgy environment.
- Eager and passionate to learn new things.
- Please send application by"Apply Now"button or write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to.
No experience required
- Provide oversights and reporting for issues relating to security risk and status of new and emerging vulnerabilities affecting IT environment.
- Assist on the end-to-end integrated vulnerability management processes including cyber threat analysis, risk analysis and identify nature of the vulnerability and affected systems.
- Assist on mitigation, remediation and tracking, collate and report vulnerability management with progress status. And assist on appropriate escalation process.
- Collects and disseminates security vulnerability information both from internal and external source to understand infrastructure/ application / Technology vulnerability management methodologies, risk rating, remediation recommendation according to changing circumstances.
- Performs vulnerability assessments.
- Perform penetration testing for application.
- Bachelor s degree or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in scanning toolSource code scan (e.g. HP Fortify).
- Web application scan (HP Web Inspect, Burp Suit Pro, OWASP WebScarab, Paros, etc.).
- System scan (Nexpose, Nessus, etc.).
- Network scan (Nexpose, Nessus, Nmap, etc.).
- Wireless can (Wifi inspector, etc.).
- Experience with application penetration testing (e.g. OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, etc.).
- Subject matter expert on software vulnerability types and exploitation.
- Knowledge of how to test applications across various platforms (Linux, Windows, etc.) for security issues.
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language such as.Net, Java, Python, C, etc.
- Strong understanding of the network security.
- Good presentation & documentation skills.
- Location:Glass House Building, Ratchada, Bangkok.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Annual bonus
- Five-day work week
- Provident fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance