Technology Consulting - Manager
Technology Consulting - Managerที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Cloud Computing & Networking
A career in PwC Consulting practice with Cloud and IT Transformation team will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside business leaders to solve our clients' toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. From laying out IT strategies and roadmaps, to launching the most advanced applications, we work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, addressing cyber security, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Job Description & Summary
As a member of the team, you'll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets. In joining, you'll help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.
About the Role
- Lead and develop a team of professionals varying in size.
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing the output produced by the team.
- Maintain good relationships with clients in order to provide consultancy services, as well as to identify business opportunities.
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements.
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client's business challenges.
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or above qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferably with a consulting or technology firm
- Demonstrates working knowledge of business model design and implementation in one or more of the following areas: IT Strategy Development, IT Assessments, IT Transformation and etc.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of one or both of the following areas: Cloud platforms/Cloud strategy and the technologies that make them work(AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyse pertinent client, industry, and technical matters
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Certification from a leading cloud or service management provider
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ