Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established on January 5, 1957 as a joint venture between the Jaovisidha family and Toyota Tsusho Corporation of Japan, holding 51% and 49% company shares respectively. Today, after 59 years of growth, Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd is a leader among import ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: At Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd, we offer attractive remuneration packages and extensive career opportunities and training to the successful candidates. In addition, we also focus on the well-being of employee, details of benefit & welfares we provide for our TTTC employees are as following: ... อ่านต่อ
- Job Responsibilities.
- Assist Operation Manager performs such duties that will assure a safe, efficient, and reliable operation of the Power Plant at or above industry standard.
- Monitor, inspect, adjust, and control all power production, auxiliary, and facility equipment to assure safe, legal, continuous, and efficient operation, keeping plant emissions and effluents within limits. Taking necessary action to prevent any environmental or production excursions.
- Continually check all phases of the operation for difficulties or irregularities, troubleshooting as necessary.
- Direct and train others in the inspection, repair, and operation of the facility. Assist in the training of the Production operators.
- Perform assigned tasks in the analysis and production of treated water. Take necessary action to maintain the systems within prescribed limits.
- Job Qualifications.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control and Instrument Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operation of combine cycle power plant or oil & gas business.
- Experience in overseas project would be benefit.
- Good command both of spoken and written English and computer literacy.
- Experience in shift leader level at least 3 years.
- Good knowledge sharing and coaching skill.
Sales, Market Analysis
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically, consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance. ADGES' ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work, leveraged resources and top talent.
- Sales manager is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products, services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- Generate sales based on agreed KPI.
- Understand ADGES' products and unique selling points.
- Align ADGES' products with potential clients.
- Present ADGES' products by own self and able to demonstrate the selling points to align with customers demands.
- Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers demands with ADGES' service.
- Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses.
- Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well as ADGES' requirements.
- Marketing Function:
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;.
- Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships;.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;.
- Monitoring competitor activity;.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast-moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Mature and self-motivator.
- Team players.
- Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
Civil Engineering, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Coordinating with the team in;Defining scope and specification of work, in order to procure the engineering, procurement and construction contractor for the project.
- Bidding for engineering, procurement and construction contractor for the project within the required scope of work, schedule, budget, in accordance with the objective of the project.
- Coordinating with the team in reviewing, coordinating, controlling and following up works with contractors in order to ensure that the engineering, procurement and construction works are in accordance with the project specification, on time and on budget, in accordance with the objective of the project.
- Coordinating with team and provide technical support on relevant issues in order to complete project effectively.
- Coordinating with team and provide technical support on future project under development, in order to realize the projects which are technically and financially feasible.
- At least bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project engineer and/or engineering design;Designing and/or reviewing Civil/Structural design in power plant/Renewable Energy/Gas/Petroleum/Petrochemicals/Infrastructure/Hydro project.
- Being project engineer in power plant /Renewable Energy/Gas/Petroleum/Petrochemicals/Infrastructure/Hydro project.
- Conducting and/or reviewing technical feasibility study in Civil/Structural/Environmental aspects in power plant/Renewable Energy/Gas/Petroleum/Petrochemicals/Infrastructure/Hydro project.
- Providing technical expertise, especially foundation engineering, in power plant/Renewable Energy/Gas/Petroleum/Petrochemicals/Infrastructure/Hydro project.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work abroad.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Compliance, Analytical Thinking, Fast Learner, English
- Compliance Officer.
- A Compliance Officer is knowledgeable about governmental and financial regulations and laws, oversees the AML/KYC Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. This position will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company s AML program; for the analysis and management of AML and Terrorist financing risk, meeting regulatory obligations in a timely manner, and the proactive implementation of best practices and improvements to the assurance framework.
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering policies and SEC regulations..
- Work closely with the front line staff in overseeing compliance procedures and advises on risk management.
- Maintain and put in place sound KYC/EDD frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review.
- Ensure that operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer due diligence, AML investigation workflows and case management, KYC/EDD, correspondent banking, transaction monitoring, and suspicious activity reporting.
- Bachelor s degree any related field.
- Work well on your own, less supervised.
- Understanding of AML concepts.
- 0-2years experience as in the banking or AML industry.
- Excellentin English both writing and reading.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Passionate about financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- Key Responsibilities: Define and communicate product requirements and specifications that cater to local needs by thinking
- creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and build a solid business case to support features
- development Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for Sales, Restaurant Experience, Customer Experience, Marketing and Logistics Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the global product team Prioritize and adjust product backlog according to strategic product value Collect and coordinate feature requests from all departments, making sure to communicate with all product
- managers Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer facing and internal facing products.
- points if you have worked in a similar organization or e-commerce company Passion to build a great product that brings amazing food to the Thais and be successful with that product in
- the market Obsession about delivering the best customer experience through design excellence, usability consumer
- appeal in product Good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies. Sense of urgency, practical, solution-oriented and self-motivated Analytical mindset and ability to process and derive insights from data Excellent communication skills, clear logical thinking, and ability to coordinate with and influence multiple
- stakeholders Fluency in English and Thai with good understanding of Thai context.
- What we offer: Enjoyable, dynamic and challenging working environment Responsibility from day one in a fast growing global company Employee Discount Codes Travelling fee / work phone Regular company and team events.
Financial Modeling, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company s SWOT analysis.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- Graduation from high-ranking university in USA & UK is a big plus.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Business Development (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power, renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Basic skill (assistant manager) & intermediate skill (manager) in financial Model.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Adobe Illustrator, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Collaborating with marketing team about graphics and layouts.
- Providing banners and photos for an online webshop.
- Designing Content Online Marketing through Social Media & website.
- Designing marketing advertisement. (Promotion or Campaign).
- Designing Presentation Product and Brochure Product.
- Assisting and preparing artwork for production.
- Other related tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor of Fine and Applied Arts (Visual Communication Design) or a related field.
- Age around 24 to 35 years old.
- Has good experience in graphic design at least 1 year.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Has an understanding of the marketing field. (Digital Marketing).
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, and Program Microsoft (Words, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experienced in the motorcycle industry or the electronics industry is a plus.
- Experienced in setting up an online webshop and e-commerce is a plus.
Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Meet Deadlines, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Organizing and servicing shareholders , board of directors and committee s meetings including preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of Meetings, Minutes and all relevant documents in both of English and Thai.
- Serving as a center of news and information for the directors, executives, and shareholders.
- Providing recommendations to the board on company businesses, as well as company regulations, articles of association, the Securities and Exchange Act, the Public Limited Companies Act, SET and SEC regulations, and other applicable legislation.
- Ensuring that business of the Company complies with the resolutions of shareholders meetings, Board of Directors meetings, and sub-committees meetings.
- Liaising with the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and ensure that corporate information disclosures to regulatory agencies are completed and in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that the Company and its Management members operate within the SET, SEC regulations.
- Managing to ensure compliance under relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing documents/applications regarding corporate matters in connection with the Ministry of Commerce.
- At least bachelor s degree in Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years experience in company or corporate secretary(New graduated engineer whois a high-potential and seeking for jobchallenging is also welcome).
- Experience in listed company would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulations and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Knowledge of company and corporate laws.
- Good basic financial statement.
- Good analytical skill and ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated & result oriented and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal communication and ability to work as a team member.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (Required TOEIC score minimum 900) and good computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Sales, Negotiation, English
- Responsible for selling of IT solutions/software products to the specified target.
- Identify business opportunity through proactive engagement and development of strong. relationship with customer.
- Customer visits and follow up on proposed sales achievement.
- Handle process of writing proposal and bidding.
- Provide basic technicalconsultant and product knowledge to the customer.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in IT solutions/System Integrator.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience in Sales IT is a plus.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive to achieve, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Having own car.
Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Work Well Under Pressure, English
- Manage and oversee maintenance of office space and facilities, equipment and suppliers, renovation and furniture with effective utilization of resources.
- Procure, utilize and dispose company asset in a cost effective manner in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with building management team, office maid and office clerk to ensure smooth running of the business operation.
- Coordinate with mobile service provider to open international roaming and find suitable package for management team.
- Manage office access control system.
- Bachelor s degree in any fields.
- Good communications skill in Thai and English. TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Good in Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and knowledge in Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus.
- Previous admin/ procurement experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skill, flexible and adaptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline, and eager to learn new tools/programs.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์