Digital Marketing Associate - Motor Insuranceที่
- Assist Operations Director and Project Manager in the planning, execution and reporting of online and offline marketing campaigns for motor insurance (Car and motorbike insurance)
- Understand the scope and determine all necessary tasks in each step of marketing campaign execution in order to smoothly meet deadline, set KPIs and budget.
- Execute campaign initiatives to achieve online business performance through digital marketing platforms and social media.
- Utilise strong analytical skills to evaluate, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns as well as assess goal achievement (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor, respond and support to find solutions for any issues and problems that might occur in order to manage and limit project risks.
- Keep detailed projects notes, record meeting minutes, manage and update information within the team.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with content team to develop content and digital media (e.g. websites, banners, and key messages) related to the campaign.
- Develop wireframes to depict UX/UI changes of user journey and to brief UI/UX designers
- Plan, setup and monitor digital marketing campaigns on facebook and Adwords
- Implement multi channel transaction notifications through SMS and Email campaigns
- Develop and execute EDM campaigns for lead generation and online transactions
- Analyse online user journey through analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Perform A/B tests to evaluate the effectiveness of digital ads and website changes
- Drive online transactions through funnel optimisation and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop customer retention measures through digital customer loyalty and/or privilege programs
- Bachelor degree in management, business administration or marketing
- At least 3 years of work experience in digital marketing
- Fluent in English communication
- Previous experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing Agency, Insurance industry is an advantage
- Proficient in marketing channels facebook and Adwords, including retargeting mechanics
- Good understanding in data analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Well-organized structured thinking and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Enjoy solving problems, work under pressure and focus on project deadlines.
- Hard working, highly responsible with flexible working hours.
- Eager to learn new things/skills
- Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage
- Ecommerce experience is an advantage
- Big responsibilities and project ownership
- Fostering of personal growth in a learning and resourceful environment
- Easy-integration into a highly professional, international and passionate team
- Competitive compensation package
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- An office in the heart of one of Asia's most international and lively cities
- Work closely with director level
- Gain deep knowledge in online distribution/ecommerce of insurance products
- การตลาด / โฆษณา
- ตั้งแต่ 24 ถึง 32
rabbit finance helps people save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and home services. Headquartered in Bangkok, the group has established relationships with over 50 leading financial institutions ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Over 20 nationalities work on building the next generation of Internet companies in Bangkok, that impact the every day urban life. We are a diverse mix of experts, that collaborate in an open environment, to create extraordinary results together. We value work life balance and focus on results, not ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์