UML Design, User Experience (UX), J2EE
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get a requirement from a user.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create Document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation workflow, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting, Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance.
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML), C#.net and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language).
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Sales, Management, English
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:1 Year Fixed Term (with possibility to extend).
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us. Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone. Our Sales & Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
- Supervise a team of Sales & Customer Management Officers in the branch to ensure top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers
- Work closely with Branch Manager to ensure the branch meets and exceeds the sales and customer management targets and KPIs
- Work closely with Branch Manager and HSCM to build a high performing team and embed a results-orientated sales and customer management culture in the SCM process
- Monitor quality of delivered work and to ensure share the same best practice and standards with other branches.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You will bring along at least 3 years supervisor experience in admin & operational environment of customer management related field. Experience of working with children will be an advantage.
- One month fixed bonus per year.
- 03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer.
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim.
- Personal Accidents and Term Life Insurance.
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Eligible for sales incentive after passing probation. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and please apply viahttps://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2010ex. Closing date for applications:30June 2019 (23:59. We offer an attractive benefits package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Sales, Market Analysis
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically, consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance. ADGES' ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work, leveraged resources and top talent.
- Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products, services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- Generate sales based on agreed KPI.
- Understand ADGES' products and unique selling points.
- Align ADGES' products with potential clients.
- Present ADGES' products by own self and able to demonstrate the selling points to align with customers demands.
- Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers demands with ADGES' service.
- Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses.
- Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well as ADGES' requirements.
- Marketing Function:
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;.
- Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships;.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;.
- Monitoring competitor activity;.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast-moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Mature and self-motivator.
- Team players.
- Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
- Visitor registration and management process.
- Greeting visitors, handling incoming calls, taking messages and answering enquirers in professional manners.
- Collecting and distributing mails, handling arranging courier services.
- Prepare admin tasks such as stationery and office.
- Performing ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- ทำการสำรวจข้อมูลการตลาดของโครงการบ้านและคอนโด ทำรายงานสรุปเพื่อให้เห็นช่องว่างการตลาด.
- กำหนด Marketing Campaign, Action Plan และจัดหา Media ที่เหมาะสมเพื่อให้บรรลุเป้าหมาย.
- ติดตามผล รายงานสถานการณ์การขายในโครงการที่ดูแล ประเมินสถานการณ์ สรุปการขายในแต่ละ Campaign.
- ปริญญาตรี สาขาการตลาดหรือที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- มีประสบการณ์ทำงานด้านการตลาด 2- 5 ปี หากมีประสบการณ์จากบริษัทอสังหาริมทรัพย์มาก่อนจะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- มีความคล่องตัวในการทำงาน ปฏิบัติงานในวันหยุดได้.
- ใช้งาน MS Office ได้คล่อง.
- Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!.
- Who we are:
- Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team, 18,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Bangkok or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
- Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 7,000 people, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- So, are you ready?.
- The next start date is in Sep/Oct 2019.
- This position is based in our Bangkok Customer Service office.
- We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time paid training.
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses.
- Want to apply?.
- If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com's accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving low to high complexity questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling, special requests, more technically advanced requests etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others.
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings.
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with.
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years working experience a related field.
- You are currently based in Thailand or Vietnam.
- Jobs Description:
- Develop program with Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- 0- 5year experience in JAVA Programming for programmer.(New graduates are welcome).
- Knowledge of Web Application in JSP J2EE.
- Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of SQL Command.
- Knowledge in java framework such as Spring, Hibernate, Web Sphere etc.
Telesales, Sales, English, Thai
฿26,860 - ฿35,810, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Inside Sales/Telesales Executive to join our Tele-sales team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects via sales calls and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Utilizes sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Conducts sales calls/cold calls to identify new sales opportunities with potential Small to Medium-sized Enterprise accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Generates and qualifies sales lead opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages, tracks and follow up closely with potential leads to ensure continuity which eventually leading to closure of business.
- Develops complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Coordinates cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Handles assigned portfolio of accounts with Average Monthly Revenue of less than US $1,000 or equivalent.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in similar capacity or any service industries; prior experience and knowledge in selling Express or Freight Forwarding products/services will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates with the ability to demonstrate innovative and creative selling skills may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people at all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Proficient in MS Office applications ie. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น