Front-End Web Developerat
Join our team of multinational developers collectively pushing the thinking of the financial services industry. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with the mindset to use code to empower Thai people to build healthier financial lives. The Developer would be involved with all phases of web development from initial concepts, through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Develop delightful user-facing features
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries to foster efficiency and scalability for a growing team
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure high quality product experience
- Work with the UI/UX designer to bring graphical designs to life through technical solutions
- Play a significant role in setting technical standards and best practices for the team
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the Engineering team
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Collaborate on all key architecture decisions
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure relevance of an evolving technology roadmap
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of web development
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Have knowledge about Redux, Babel, Webpack, NodeJs
- Experience in Automated Testing Tools (e.g. Jest, Enzym)
- Knowledge of Relational Database systems such as Postgres, MySQL or similar DBMS
- Knowledge of web service protocols, security and data formats (e.g. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.)
- Code versioning tools (Git)
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills supported by a healthy dose of curiosity and a learning -attitude
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Thai is desirable
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience required
What can you expect from us?
Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
- jQuery / Prototype
- IT / Programming
- From 25 to 45
MoneyGuru.co.th is the leading financial online comparison platform for Banking and Telco products in Malaysia. The company is part of CompareAsiaGroup, Asia’s leading financial management platform for Banking, Insurance, and Telco products. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in ... Read more
Why join us: Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies. Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies. Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Dental Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history