- Responsible for implement and technical support for network solution
- Provide detail design, planning and consulting network and security solution to customer.
- Install and provide configuration to network equipment and network services
- Troubleshooting, determine cause of the problems, follow up and solve the problem - Provide implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering /Computer Science or IT related field.
- Experience in Network installation and support LAN/WAN and Network Management will be advantage.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking such as Routing, Switching, QoS and security.
- Knowledge on computer OS, DNS, DHCP, E-mail system.
- Windows Server
- IT / Programming
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private ... Read more
Why join us: We believe in potential of our people. CDG strives to provide the best experimental learning and development programs that strengthen our employees’ capabilities. Our opportunities extend to individual development, coaching, domestic and international training, projects and activities. These activit ... Read more
- Annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Transport Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Provident fund
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime pay
- Company car
- Professional development
- Job training
- Social Security
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history