- Apply GIS software for supporting existing and prospect customers in GeoDesign and AEC field.
- Research related technology integrate with GIS to apply in the GeoDesign and AEC workflow.
- Support and assist existing customer to use ArcGIS software.
- Present and implement Esri GeoDesign and AEC solution.
- Bachelor's Degree in GIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience with 3D Applications: Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc.
- Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS or other web mapping technologies.
- Understanding of GIS, urban planning & urban design process, assets & facility management concept.
- Ability to learn using new software in short time.
- Good command of English (Read & Written)
- Art / Design / Creative
- From 23 to 35
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private ... Read more
Why join us: We believe in potential of our people. CDG strives to provide the best experimental learning and development programs that strengthen our employees’ capabilities. Our opportunities extend to individual development, coaching, domestic and international training, projects and activities. These activit ... Read more
- Annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Transport Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Provident fund
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime pay
- Company car
- Professional development
- Job training
- Social Security
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history