Senior Market Research Analyst (FMCG/Cross-Industry)at
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst who'll research and analyst across industries projects base coverage government and the private sector.
A Senior Market Research Analysts interpret the data they have collected and organized this information into statistical tables and reports. Their analyses and research create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so that organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
Many Market Research Analysts work for consulting firms which are hired on a contract basis. Others work directly for employers as part of the marketing team at consumer and product firms. The industries that most frequently employ Market Research Analysts and provide the highest wages include management, scientific, and technical consulting services, computer systems design services, and advertising / public relations services.
- Gathering requirement from clients and create proposal presentation
- Design questionnaire / Hypothesis
- Gathering data both primary research (recruit, interview) and secondary research in the field as well as manage fieldwork team
- Understand the implication of TOR and develop a commercial proposal
- Analysts utilize surveys, focus groups, and in-depth interview.
- He/She build a presentation and present their findings through charts, graphs, and other visual means to executives and clients in order to help them make better-informed decisions about market size, market share, competitive landscape, distribution channel, etc.
- Report write-up and recommendation finding to clients and top management
- Providing insight information to the team
- Able to manage and lead fieldwork team and Asia Pacific team
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst /Market Research in cross-industry or similar role 4-6 years
- Competent in English skills (Read, Write, Speak, Listening) and Thai writing
- Good knowledge of computer program (MS Excel, Word, PPT, Access, SPSS, STAT, Eviews, R, etc)
- Analytic ability
- Logical thinking
- Adaptive learner /Multitasking
- High responsibility / Time Management skills
- Independent & Team player
- Able to work in an agile business model, small & fast moving company, co-working environment style
- Call-to-Action and Hands-on
- Positive thinking
- Able to travel in Thailand region and Pacific (if applicable)
- Analytical Thinking
- Microsoft Office
- English (Very Good)
- Burmese (Good)
- Negotiable, commission paid with salary
- Marketing / Advertising
Brainfield is independence market research and data collection agency since 2004 . We are now drive to expert in data management , data analytic and data visualization in datascience industry . We have been work with a range of customer both in local and international market . Our capability has beg ... Read more
Why join us: เบรนฟีลด์ เป็นบริษัทดาต้าไซน์ วิจัยและที่ปรึกษา พัฒนาโซลูชั่นทางธุรกิจที่มีความทันสมัยใช้ไอทีในการปฎิบัติงานจริง มีความคล่องตัวสูง และมีสภาพแวดล้อมในการทำงานที่ตอบสนองความต้องการของคนในเมืองอย่างแท้จริง เรายึดมั่นปรัชญาการทำงานของความสมดุลระหว่างการใช้ชีวิตและการทำงาน เน้นความรับผิดชอบต่องานสูง รับผ ... Read more
- Company phone
- Social Security
- Annual bonus
- Remote work
- Five-day work week
- Maternity leave
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Job training
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Life Insurance
- Performance bonus
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history