Risk Management Manager (Credit Risk) - NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD (NLTH)at
NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD (NLTH) is the financial institution of Nissan Thailand Group focuses on providing passenger car loan services of “Nissan brand” for individual and business customers nationwide with such as Nissan Auto Finance covered new car and used car program, Dealer Floorplan and Financial Lease.
- Plan, develop and implement Credit Policy and overall risk management process under current circumstances with company policy
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established such as Retail credit assessment, Wholesale credit limit control and matter of operational risk, and evaluating the company's previous handling of risks
- Prepare, develop and validate Credit Scorecard to be one of the risk evaluation tools to meet the company objectives (e.g., timely completion of assessments, action plan closure status)
- Portfolio Analysis and Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the management team so they understand the most significant risks, to business or function heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors: for example, Bank Guarantee Audit, Collection Process Review, etc.
- Monitor, measure, manage and develop Risk team in order to access maximum efficiency
- Liaise with Sales, IT, Customer Service, Accounting and others so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of development and to ensure they are fully informed of Risk or related factors
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Credit, Portfolio Analysis, Credit Scorecard, Risk Management & Risk Analyst and have knowledge in Hire Purchase Business or Auto Business will be advantage
- Good command of English
- Excellent in MS Excel with advance formula, SPSS, Statistic Tools
- Analytical Skills, Problem-solving, Decision-making and the ability to cope under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skill and ability to influence people
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Yannawa,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Analysis
- Business Statistics / Analysis
- English (Very Good)
- Senior Management
- From 30 up
Nissan was established in Japan since 1933 with the commitment to create Innovation that Excites for customer satisfaction. Nissan wants to improve quality of life for people in society by pursuing a goal of zero emission vehicles and zero fatalities on the road with “Nissan Intelligent Mobility”. T ... Read more
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history