Communication System Engineer
Communication System Engineerat
- Support, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Management Cisco unified communication, Voice Recording, Digital Signage, Contact Center and Visualization Cloud System.
- Provide technical analysis in data network planning, engineering and design.
- Provide analysis for implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to network problems.
- Troubleshoot network, systems, security and application to identify and correct malfunctions.
- Male or Female age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or any related fields.
- 2 years or more working experiences in network, system, hardware and software application is an advantage.
- Skills in support Cisco unified communications, WEB/Video conference, Voice recording, Contact Center and Visualization Cloud System.
- CCNA Cisco Certificated is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Service minded with excellent communication and coordination skills, positive attitude, proactive and willing to learn with multi-tasking skills.
- IT / Programming
- From 22 to 30
Bangkok Insurance is a leading and firmly - established non-life insurance company for over 70 years of operating. We are currently seeking for highly motivated and experienced professionals to join our winning team forth following position. The successful candidates will receive attractive salary, ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Company uniform
- Pension Fund
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Transport Allowance
- Social Security
- Overtime pay
- Dental Insurance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Life Insurance
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history