There are 1 job positions for Alphaweb Ventures Ltd. (SimOptions.com)
1 year required
Good Communication Skills, English
- eCommerce Marketplace Manager for #1 International Sim Card Website.
- AlphaWeb Ventures is an internet accelerator operating online marketplaces in the travel industry. We have offices in Bangkok (Thonglor), Paris (France) and Hong Kong. As a member of our international team you will enjoy a challenging job at our Travel Sim Card marketplace, www.simoptions.com. As our eCommerce Marketplace Manager, your responsibilities include initiating, managing and growing relationships with travel related platforms to increase sales of our products. If you have excellent management skills in English and experience managing online marketplaces, we d like to meet you.
- To apply, please send your resume with your contact information/work history and potential starting date to [email protected]
- Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate, manage and grow partnerships with travel related platforms to increase sales of our products.
- Act as marketplace Account Manager for key clients and brands.
- Monitor and improve Marketplace Performance, taking proactive steps to avoid issues when possible and quickly correct them when necessary.
- Analyze sales patterns by product vertical on all listings to identify opportunities and to investigate unexpected sales declines.
- Manage communications with account managers and third-party agency partners to ensure performance is in line with the defined goals of the company.
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking.
- Improve listing conversion rate, sales, impressions, CTR, selling fees, etc.
- Develop creative briefs to request images, copy, videos and graphics to support your initiatives.
- Collaborate with multiple internal cross-functional teams and external partners to assure smooth run business operations, address any escalations and drive excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, sales and marketing or relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce including major online platforms.
- Current knowledge of internet marketplace trends and activities.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Strong skills working in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent skills in collaboration and influence both internally and with external partners.
- Thai Nationality only.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Five-day work week
- Job training
- Professional development
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Paid holidays
WorkVenture gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Alphaweb Ventures Ltd. (SimOptions.com), office & team photos, reviews and more. This is the Alphaweb Ventures Ltd. (SimOptions.com) Company Page. All content is posted anonymously by employees currently or previously working at Alphaweb Ventures Ltd. (SimOptions.com).Apply to control textileApply to Newton Service CenterApply to Custom AsiaApply to TechSpace