SimOptions is the #1 marketplace for international Prepaid SIM Cards. Keep in touch with family and friends while being abroad! Save 100% on international Roaming Charges by comparing and choosing from the best local prepaid SIM Cards available in the market with worldwide delivery. SimOptions h ... Read more
There are 1 job positions for Alphaweb Ventures Ltd. (SimOptions.com)
2 years required
Sales, Negotiation, Good Communication Skills, English
฿30,000 - ฿35,000, negotiable, commission paid with salary
- Business Development Manager for #1 Online SIM Card Marketplace.
- SimOptions is the #1 marketplace for international Prepaid SIM Cards. Keep in touch with family and friends while being abroad! Save 100% on international Roaming Charges by comparing and choosing from the best local prepaid SIM Cards available in the market with worldwide delivery.
- SimOptions has offices in Bangkok (Thonglor), Paris (France) and Hong Kong. As a member of our international team you will enjoy a challenging job at our Travel Sim Card marketplace. You will be responsible to support and scale international sales and work closely with your supervisor to set up a sales process to analyze the B2B market, identify prospective clients, create and develop new contacts and maximize sales.
- To apply, please send your resume with your contact information/work history and potential starting date to [email protected]
- Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and source sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls & emails.
- Grow revenue and meet revenue performance target.
- Handle customer enquiries, quotations, costing and price management.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the assigned accounts.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance of the assigned account.
- Together with supervisor, develop distribution strategy for each market and execute accordingly.
- Bachelor s Degree in any field.
- Proven Business Development/ Sales related experience.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good in English, both speaking and writing as most B2B contacts are bases in US, Australia and Europe.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Solid experience with various online marketing channels.
- Solve problem skills.
- Service minded manner and good attitude.
- About SimOptions: https://www.simoptions.com/.
See all reviews for this company
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Five-day work week
- Job training
- Professional development
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Paid holidays