บริษัท เน็ตเวิร์ก เทรนนิ่ง เซ็นเตอร์ จำกัด เป็นสถาบันฝึกอบรมที่ให้บริการอบรมหลักสูตรด้าน Computer Network และ IT Management หลากหลายแขนง อาทิเช่น CISCO Training, ITIL®, PMP, CISSP, Data Center, Scrum, Agile, MORFP, ISO, COBIT, TOGAF, Cloud Computing, CEH, CHFI, CompTIA, VMware, CMMI, SDI, Citrix, F ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious candidates to join our business.อ่านต่อ
Sales, Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us.Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai.
- Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone.Our Sales & Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
- Working with both our students and with your internal colleagues at British Council, you will provide an exceptional level of customer service engaging with customers face-to-face, online and over the phone to make sure all our customers needs and requests are taken of. You will also provide support for all sales and marketing events to create awareness about the British Council.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You will bring along at least 2 years experience in sales and customer management environment of education or services related field. You should be Fluent in both Thai and English.
- 03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer (after completing a probation)
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave
- One month fixed Year-end bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligible for sales incentive after passing probation
- Work Schedule
- The post holder will work 8.5 hours per day (including 1-hour lunch break) and a 5-day week on a shift system from Wednesday to Sunday.Our work makes a lasting difference by building more inclusive societies and supporting people s prospects.Together, we can do more. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and please apply via. https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2032e. Closing date for applications:18 July 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners.
- Work with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Develop data models and algorithms for building analytic systems.
- Guidance people to understand and work with data analytics.
- Age 23 - 28 years old.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good command of written and spoken in English (TOEIC scores: 650).
- Initiative, Good Analytical and Strategic Thinking.
- Ability to plan execute and manage project.
- Well organized, strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
Web development, Python, Angular.js
- Develop web/mobile application.
- Working with SA to receive application requirement.
- Suggest technical solution match with application requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in web development.
- Experience in develop web application usingPython, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Having experience in mobile application should be advantage.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are fromThursday 4.00 PM - 8.00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM atChaengwattana, Srinakarin,Pinklao,Ladprao,Siam Square, and Chiang Mai Branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To coordinate the YLA.
- Draft YLA Monthly Roster, match YLAs to teachers and arrange cover.
- Assess YLA needs, participate in recruitment.
- Before class each day, inform YLAs about events, activities, ad hoc matters, etc.
- After class each day, give and receive feedback, inform about upcoming activities.
- Ensure quality standards through YLA observations, performance management and arrange/deliver training.
- Cover for YLAs in event of sickness, or as needed.
- Improve engagement and communication between key stakeholders (parents, SCM, Academic team and YLAs).
- To assist teaching staff both inside and outside the classroom:
- Meet with teachers at the start of term to discuss the class routines, rules and behaviour management system. Assist with implementing these systems throughout the term.
- Assist teachers with setting up and tidying the classroom and with wall displays of children s work.
- Spend a few minutes with teachers discussing the class, activities and students before the lesson starts.
- Assist with the production/preparation of resources and materials or help with administration tasks (when not required in the classroom).
- Agree classroom role with each teacher before lessons begin and speak English in that role.
- Play an active role and monitor learners and help create a supportive learning environment.
- Help teachers to demonstrate classroom activities so that children understand what they have to do.
- Motivate children to participate in classroom activities by demonstrating appropriate behaviour (e.g. singing, chanting, doing actions).
- Monitor children during activities to make sure they are on task, and encourage and assist them where necessary, without doing the work for them.
- Spend an appropriate amount of time with each student according to individual needs and those of the class as a whole.
- Help the teacher deal with latecomers, hand out children s work and assist with checking and marking children s homework.
- Get actively involved in group work to support, encourage and motivate children and set a good example.
- Help children to communicate in English as much as possible through encouragement, praise and giving them the language they need to express themselves (e.g. if they say something in Thai, help them to say it in English).
- Motivate children to tidy up at the end of the lesson to keep their bags organised and ensure the classroom and resources are ready for the next class.
- Support children in keeping their notebooks and portfolios organised and up-to-date with the homework recorded in the homework diary.
- Bring any sick children to the attention of the teacher so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Make teachers aware of any relevant issues such as a child who has come to class unhappy, a child being teased by a classmate etc.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services, through participating in meetings/focus groups and providing feedback to the Young Learners team.
- To ensure parents and other caregivers are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained:
- Build an appropriate rapport with YLs (positive but to remain authoritative E.g. not picking children up or other inappropriate behavior, speaking firmly -not shouting).
- Ensure that all enquiries and messages conveyed by parents/guardians are always passed on to teachers as soon as possible.
- Inform all stakeholders if a child is unwell and s/he is accompanied until the parent or caregiver arrives.
- Be available &/ or support teachers to answer parent / caregivers questions before &/ or after class.
- Forward all customer feedback to the SCM team on the day of receipt.
- Parents and other caregivers non-teaching related queries are directed to SCM or Senior Teacher as appropriate.
- Provide interpretation during consultations between teachers and parents / caregivers on request.
- Assist in planning/delivery of Parent Orientation Days, Parent-teacher days and launch days.
- Arrange appointments for meetings between BC teachers and parents after school as required.
- Call parents/guardians of absent students within an agreed timeframe.
- Call the parents/guardians of students regarding academic or behaviour issues reported by the teacher.
- Give out notices/letters to students.
- Support admin team with pre- and end-of-term preparation.
- Share information about new initiatives and daily events and activities.
- Actively engage students/parents about the advantages of attending clubs, activities & workshops.
- Primary events are delivered to standards set by the Head of Young Learners and in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- A record of attendance is kept for each event.
- To maintain library and resources organize/improve system for lending books, especially during the yearly Reading Challenge:
- Update stock & inventory records.
- Assist children during library visits to help them choose books and ensure they follow the library rules.
- Ensure children use the facility correctly and no damage is caused to materials.
- Check quality of storybooks on a weekly basis and remove any poor-quality stock.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
- 142 THB / per hour - Bangkok.
- 112 THB / per hour - Chiang Mai
- Closing date for applications: 30 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Contracts, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- We are looking for Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks. You will be assigned to work under supervision of 3 - 4 lawyers to support them in their works including: preparing correspondence; typing, formatting and proof reading legal-related documents; researching legal works; filing and managing correspondence/ documents in our system and folders; managing calendars and meeting, etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Perform overall administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks e.g. preparing quality documents / correspondence, arranging appointments and trips, screening visitors, mails and calls before transferring to supervisor (s), recording messages, organizing supervisor's work area, and performing secretarial duties in the absence of other secretaries.
- Perform basic research for supervisor / lawyers and coordinate with the library team and other operational staff to handle necessary work as required.
- Maintain good healthy relationships with internal and external parties e.g. colleagues, clients, supplier, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- Good communications skill in Thai and English. TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word (especially Document Formatting, Track Changes, Table of Content, Cross Referencing, Footnotes and Endnotes) and good at typing skill.
- Previous admin/ secretary experience in a law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skill, flexible and adaptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline, and eager to learn new tools/programs.
Management, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- Our Customer Service department at Booking.com employs over 7,000 people, speaking 42 languages, across 13 countries worldwide. We're looking for enthusiastic people managers who pair great leadership skills with management experience in a customer service or contact centre environment to join our growing team in our colourful Customer Service offices in Bangkok, Thailand.
- As a Team Leader in Booking.com Customer Service, you'll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their chosen career path. This unique position is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of around 15 talented multilingual Customer Service professionals.
- Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you'll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we'll offer you a competitive compensation package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
- The offer:
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses.
- Our scale, scope, commitment to our people and our high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team in Bangkok and think you can make a difference, click to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team of multilingual agents to achieve department targets.
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through this by displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Understand development needs and provide coaching, training and support to team members.
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality and adherence.
- Create a safe and open team environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged.
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and adheres to them.
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively share best practices.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team in the recruitment process and onboarding of new team members.
- Handle accommodation partner (B2B) cases as required.
- Minimum 3 years' plus experience as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact center environment;.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading teams in an international, customer-focused environment.
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Fluent English and Thai language skills.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task & a flexible attitude.
- Eligible to work in Thailand (This position is only open to Thai nationals as there will be no work pass sponsorship for this role.).
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
- Be responsible for sales target achievement and achieve assigned Sales Budget.
- Be responsible for sales forecast by product by store.
- Monitor sales and prepare daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Review Store weekly Stock counting report.
- Prepare and review store weekly plan order.
- Manage project promotion launch.
- Create promotion to achieve target goal.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using analytics tool.
- Organised promotional events, exhibitions.
- Report on progress example sales report, product stock report, purchase order, commercial invoice etc.
- Follow up delivery schedules, resolve or report delays and other problems.
- Resolves purchasing problems between department and supplier.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements.
- Maintain & Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing total solutions and the right product mixed that meet their objectives.
- Takes lead on coordination project execution.
- Work closely with Merchandising team for inventory plan, replenishment and new product development.
- Communicate closely with team to make sure that all departments are working in the same direction.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Modern trade.
- Able to create, build and maintain good relation.
- Sales and service mind.
- ตำแหน่ง: เจ้าหน้าที่บริหารงานทั่วไป (Fulltime Contract).
- งานธุรการและสารบรรณ และการร่างหนังสือราชการ.
- กำกับดูแลหรือดำเนินงานด้านการรับ-ส่ง และติดตามหนังสือราชการ.
- จัดทำเอกสาร หนังสือโครงการ รวมถึงประสานงานบริหารโครงการ.
- ปฏิบัติงานใดๆ ตามที่ได้รับมอบหมายจากผู้บริหารโครงการ.
- มีประสบการณ์ 1 ปี ในด้านเอกสารราชการ.
- Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!.
- Who we are:
- Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team, 18,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Bangkok or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
- Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 7,000 people, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- So, are you ready?.
- The next start date is in Sep/Oct 2019.
- This position is based in our Bangkok Customer Service office.
- We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time paid training.
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses.
- Want to apply?.
- If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com's accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving low to high complexity questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling, special requests, more technically advanced requests etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others.
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings.
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with.
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years working experience a related field.
- You are currently based in Thailand or Vietnam.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์