Accor is a worldwide group whose managers share a common culture, "the Esprit Accor" in which the local cultures are integrated. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our workforce, and offering over 100 professions across 5 continents. With more than 160,000 em ... อ่านต่อ
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
Digital Marketing, Branding
฿18,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Creating a marketing communications strategy and plan.
- Developing and executing marketing communication initiatives, including product launches, campaigns, product website, social media, public relations, events & activities.
- Managing brand delivery and consistency across all touchpoints.
- Coordinating and Managing relationships with outside vendors (Creators/ Customers/ Agency/ Media).
- Male or female, aged not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications Art, Marketing, Digital Communication, Digital Marketing, or/and related marketing field.
- Strong brand (ing) mindset, creativity, analytical skills with logical thinking.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in new media, digital communication, and social media.
- Interest in emerging trends in social media and content creation.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with others.
- Please attach portfolio.
- Managing small and large scale projects.
- Overseeing team members and delegating tasks.
- Devising timescales and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget.
- Structuring projects and devising efficient processes.
- Liaising with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Signing-off work and checking it is of the highest quality.
- Providing knowledgeable creative input to all campaigns.
- Bachelor s Degree in Mass communication (TV and Broadcast).
- Experience 5-8 years in TV Chanel.
- Experience in social media video content, live and broadcast.
- A full knowledge of digital production processes.
- A proven track record in fast paced environments.
- The ability to push a team to deliver high quality work.
- A pro-active approach to new creative opportunities.
- Significant industry experience.
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients.
- Good command of English.
Project Management, English
- To contact with clients, manage day-to-day client relationships.
- To give guidance to account executive and report to supervisor.
- Experience in online plans based on client's briefs as well as handle campaign management and execution.
- To be a key person coordinating with client and internal team, strong project management and implementation.
- To act as a partner with clients to develop goals and digital campaign strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- 0-2 years working experience of account servicing.
- Good command in English.
- Positive attitude, hardworking, and challenge lover.
- Comfortable with working as part of the team.
- Appreciate creativity.
Service-Minded, Sales, Good Communication Skills, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- Location:Pinklao Office.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- Our Sales & Customer Management team provide a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- The main duty of a Sales & Customer Management Officer is to ensure a high quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer service experience to all new and existing customers with the purpose of meeting/exceeding sales and customer management targets across all British Council services.
- To provide marketing support in Pinklao and contribute to business growth.
- To act as British Council s ambassador and provide top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated sales customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers and deliver Sales & Customer Management targets in order to enable the Council to meet its business targets and objectives.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You must have:
- At least 2 years experience in sales and customer management environment of education or services related field.
- Education to tertiary level at any disciplines.
- Fluent in both English & Thai. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and please apply via. https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-1980e. Closing date for applications: 28 July 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
UML Design, User Experience (UX), J2EE
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get a requirement from a user.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create Document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation workflow, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting, Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance.
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML), C#.net and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language).
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
Project Management, Event Planning, English
- Job Scope.
- Stakeholder Engagement & ManagementinSport Marketing.
- Monitoring, supervising and accountable for benefits management with respect to the agreement.
- Coordinate about project sponsorship cooperation acquisition.
- Supervise andresponsible for marketing management and manage the benefits and privilege of project supporters.
- Budget and rights planning & management to achieve project objectives as planned.
- Supervising and overall project & activities managementachieve the objectives in a timely manner and all the stated terms and conditions.
- Required Qualifications:
- Male or Female Age 30 above, Thai Nationality.
- Have experience at least 3 years in Project Management /Event Marketing or Organizer field.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage oneself, plus event team members.
- Positive mind-set (Being both good team member and team leader).
- Flexibility, ability to execute contingency plans.
- Personal passion for delivering memorable events those promote Football lifestyles.
- Excellent communication skills - English and Thai.
- Have knowledge for Budget controlling.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Service-Minded, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Teamwork, English
฿22,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Blockchain is changing how we use and think about money. coins.co.th, the most trusted company in the Philippines and Thailand, is looking for you to join our rapidly growing team in Bangkok.
- We are driven by the desire to influence people's lives. We enjoy doing work that matters. We believe that bold ideas change the world. We place great value on open communication, mutual respect, and continuous learning on the job.
- We want to work with passionate, motivated professionals, as we build and continuously improve our product/s and work to improve financial inclusion in Thailand.
- Our mission is to allow anyone to buy, sell and accept Bitcoin safely and easily. You will play a large, direct role in allowing us to realize this vision. We are looking for exceptional individuals with great people skills and are super passionate about making Bitcoin accessible to everyone.
- Salary: 22,000 - 30,000 THB.
- Willing to work in shifts (flexible time) /rotate schedule/weekend schedule (Working from home is negotiable).
- Key Responsibilities.
- Directly handle and respond to customer queries and concerns via live chat, emails and calls.
- Analyze and solve customer issues and problems.
- Assist with direct marketing and promotion of our business and products to the market.
- Collaborate and communicate with the product engineering team to identify which issues and bugs require immediate attention.
- Be the "voice" of the customers within the company.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience - Exceptional peoples skills/ Good communication skills/ Service mind.
- Communicate with customers in English and Thai,.
- Attention to detail / Passionate about Blockchain/financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- 0-1 year experience in customer service will be preferable.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job Purpose.
- Overall onsite from customer call until job completed.
- Review on site process.
- Work with ASP (Authorize Service Partner) to develop and enhance on-site partner.
- Technical Training.
- Technical support specializes for Epson Product for End User, SI, ASP (Authorize Service Partner) and Call center team (new product, refresh and update technical knowledge).
- Advisor for any technical knowledge concerns and continue to monitoring their technical skill.
- Regular visit ASP (Authorize Service Partner) and on the Job training to get more knowledge support and get more experience sharing.
- Support spare parts.
- Responsible for standardize spare part forecasting calculation.
- Implement solution to support any spare part shortage cases.
- Support spare parts refurbish process for product concern.
- Installation new machine support.
- Closely to support for installation new machine concern with sales team.
- Attend technical training for skill up technical knowledge, update product information from Regional Office.
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age not over than 37 years old.
- Bachelor s/ Master s Degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in customer and service support or IT product management.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
- Successful candidates will be given attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
- Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo to:
- Human Resources Department
- EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Tel. 0-2685-9888.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น