Manulife Asset Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Manulife Financial, a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. As a part of a global investment organization with more than 300 investment professionals around t ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Moving Forward with Manulife Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited: Welcome to be part of Manulife professional team! We realize that career planning is as important to our employees as financial planning is to our customers. Vision and professionalism help Manulife build on its reputation ... อ่านต่อ
Contracts, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- We are looking for Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks. You will be assigned to work under supervision of 3 - 4 lawyers to support them in their works including: preparing correspondence; typing, formatting and proof reading legal-related documents; researching legal works; filing and managing correspondence/ documents in our system and folders; managing calendars and meeting, etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Perform overall administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks e.g. preparing quality documents / correspondence, arranging appointments and trips, screening visitors, mails and calls before transferring to supervisor (s), recording messages, organizing supervisor's work area, and performing secretarial duties in the absence of other secretaries.
- Perform basic research for supervisor / lawyers and coordinate with the library team and other operational staff to handle necessary work as required.
- Maintain good healthy relationships with internal and external parties e.g. colleagues, clients, supplier, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- Good communications skill in Thai and English. TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word (especially Document Formatting, Track Changes, Table of Content, Cross Referencing, Footnotes and Endnotes) and good at typing skill.
- Previous admin/ secretary experience in a law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skill, flexible and adaptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline, and eager to learn new tools/programs.
- Get requirement from all business stakeholders and create the solution to solve problem and improve business process by using IT systems.
- Analyze and design business model, system flow, integration flow, business logic, scenario case or UX/UI.
- Compare vendor, hardware and software to make vendor selection.
- Create scenario test case and testing including unit test, integration test, performance test and business test.
- Create document testing and training materials for users.
- Migrate data and implement IT system.
GMP, HACCP, Quality Assurance, English
- Responsible for the quality assurance and quality control of Jasberry's healthy and delicious organic products from organic rice to other value-added products! Ensure that all processes are of the highest standard conforming to international certifications such as HACCP, GMP, IFS, EU & USDA organic standards, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Fair-trade etc.
- Work closely with manufacturers and operations manager to achieve the desired quality and consistency of organic products.
- Prepare and monitor relevant paperwork to meet with international certification standards such as HACCP, GMP, EU & USDA organic standards, Gluten-free, etc.
- Learn and manage internationally certified organic system.
- Below 30 years old.
- No required prior work experience but work experience is preferred.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Comfortable with detailed work and preparing documents both in Thai and English.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Can read, write and communicate in English.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel to Esaan and other remote regions.
- Can drive (this is not necessary but preferred).
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
Network Administration, Network Infrastructure, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide full specter of 1st line onsite and remote IT-support for Foodpanda Thailand team.
- Constantly document and keep up-to-date the IT-related information in foodpanda Thailand (forms will be provided by the headquarter team).
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite support for HQ IT-team with 2nd -3rd line tasks: turn on/off computers and network equipment, reconnect cables, perform print/scan tests etc.
- Informing in time about upcoming important IT-involved events: massive onboardings, openings/closings/relocating/resizing of the offices, new IT-related requirements like faster Internet access or local data storages.
- Other ad-hoc tasks about IT service/equipment.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Native Thai and have excellent level of spoken and written English (to coordinate with the headquarter in Berlin).
- 1-2 years experience in IT-service desk 1st line.
- Basic knowledge about TCP/IP networks, MS Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of routine IT diagnostics/maintenance.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medial insurance and yearly health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
฿95+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are only on weekendatChiang Mai branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To assist teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- To assist the Young Learner Product Team with promotional activities or special events.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Meet Deadlines, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Organizing and servicing Shareholders , Board of Directors and Committee s Meetingsincluding preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of Meetings, Minutes and all relevant documents.
- Managing to ensure compliance under relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing documents/applications regarding corporate matters in connection with the Ministry of Commerce.
- At least bachelor s degree in Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in company or corporate secretary.
- Experience in listed company would be an advantage.
- Good basic financial statement.
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal communication and ability to work as a team member.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC at least 900) and good computer literacy.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via the online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/. or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Management, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- Our Customer Service department at Booking.com employs over 7,000 people, speaking 43languages, across 18countries worldwide. We're looking for enthusiastic people managers who pair great leadership skills with management experience in a customer service or contact centre environment to join our growing team in our colourful Customer Service offices in Bangkok, Thailand.
- As a Team Leader in Booking.com Customer Service, you'll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their chosen career path. This unique position is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of around 15 talented multilingual Customer Service professionals.
- Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you'll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we'll offer you a competitive compensation package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
- The offer:
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses.
- Our scale, scope, commitment to our people and our high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team in Bangkok and think you can make a difference, click to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team of multilingual agents to achieve department targets.
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through this by displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Understand development needs and provide coaching, training and support to team members.
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality and adherence.
- Create a safe and open team environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged.
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and adheres to them.
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively share best practices.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team in the recruitment process and onboarding of new team members.
- Handle guest (B2C) cases as required.
- Minimum 3 years' plus experience as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact center environment;.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading teams in an international, customer-focused environment.
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Fluent English and fluent Thai language skills.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task & a flexible attitude.
- Eligible to work in Thailand (This position is only open to Thai nationals as there will be no work pass sponsorship for this role.).
Professional publications, Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, English
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at G-Able speed.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Develop code, scripts, extracts and other artifacts required to solve complex technical issues.
- Participate in system design reviews.
- Responsible for creating system requirement documents, testing documents, user manuals and sign-off documents.
- Act as a help desk, interact with users for troubleshooting, training, providing services as planned/ requested regarding to IT services provided.
- Work either independently or with a group of highly skilled, support engineers/ developers to resolve customer and application issues.
- Communicate current status of issues to developers, internal and external support teams as necessary, based on severity and impact of the issues.
- Be proactive and inquisitive with a clear focus on problem solving.
- Create ad-hoc reports/ queries by writing SQL, perform data upload/ download as assigned to support users.
- Document findings, including new defects in software products and work with project team to create knowledge base articles.
- Having to work on some weekends.
- Male or female, age not over 27.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant IT Application support experience.
- Have an experience in any RDBMS software.
- Have an experience in ERP (especially in SAP ERP), CRM or Logistics software will be an advantage.
- Work overtime and weekends will be required from time to time.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์