The Meinhardt Group is driven by the needs and requirements of its clients. Since 1955, the Meinhardt Group has led the way in delivering dynamic, creative, cost-effective solutions. We have used the latest technology, employed the best available talent and adopted the most effective management tech ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: The Meinhardt Group employs over 3,500 permanent staff throughout its 36 worldwide offices located in Australia, Asia, the Pacific, the United Kingdom and the USA. In Thailand we are one of the leading Consulting Engineering firms with a staff of over 300 and have been QA certified to ISO 9001:2008. ... อ่านต่อ
Project Management, Budgeting
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.).
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
- Job Purpose.
- Overall onsite from customer call until job completed.
- Review on site process.
- Work with ASP (Authorize Service Partner) to develop and enhance on-site partner.
- Technical Training.
- Technical support specializes for Epson Product for End User, SI, ASP (Authorize Service Partner) and Call center team (new product, refresh and update technical knowledge).
- Advisor for any technical knowledge concerns and continue to monitoring their technical skill.
- Regular visit ASP (Authorize Service Partner) and on the Job training to get more knowledge support and get more experience sharing.
- Support spare parts.
- Responsible for standardize spare part forecasting calculation.
- Implement solution to support any spare part shortage cases.
- Support spare parts refurbish process for product concern.
- Installation new machine support.
- Closely to support for installation new machine concern with sales team.
- Attend technical training for skill up technical knowledge, update product information from Regional Office.
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age not over than 37 years old.
- Bachelor s/ Master s Degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in customer and service support or IT product management.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
- Successful candidates will be given attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
- Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo to:
- Human Resources Department
- EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Tel. 0-2685-9888.
Sales, Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us.Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai.
- Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone.Our Sales & Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
- Working with both our students and with your internal colleagues at British Council, you will provide an exceptional level of customer service engaging with customers face-to-face, online and over the phone to make sure all our customers needs and requests are taken of. You will also provide support for all sales and marketing events to create awareness about the British Council.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You will bring along at least 2 years experience in sales and customer management environment of education or services related field. You should be Fluent in both Thai and English.
- 03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer (after completing a probation)
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave
- One month fixed Year-end bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligible for sales incentive after passing probation
- Work Schedule
- The post holder will work 8.5 hours per day (including 1-hour lunch break) and a 5-day week on a shift system from Wednesday to Sunday.Our work makes a lasting difference by building more inclusive societies and supporting people s prospects.Together, we can do more. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and please apply via. https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2032e. Closing date for applications:18 July 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Web development, Python, Angular.js
- Develop web/mobile application.
- Working with SA to receive application requirement.
- Suggest technical solution match with application requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in web development.
- Experience in develop web application usingPython, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Having experience in mobile application should be advantage.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, UI / UX, Thai, English
- Lead in design including development, and layout for all communication materials.
- Supervise the assessment of all graphic materials in order to ensure quality and accuracy of the design to meet the highest expectation and on time schedule as planned.
- To monitoring & developing the design conceptual, graphics layout for company identity both on our website and social media channels.
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results.
- High-level of creative thinking and self-confidence to generate.
- Strong experience in relevant fields.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign / Keynote / Page /.
- Wordpress (Website Back-End) /.
- Other relevant MAC applications /.
- Other relevant Adobe applications.
Adobe Premiere, HTML5, Facebook API, Google Analytics
- ใช้โปรแกรม After effect ได้ในระดับปานกลาง
- ใช้โปรแกรม Premiere Pro ได้ในระดับปานกลาง
- ใช้โปรแกรม Graphic (Photoshop&Illustrator) ได้ในระดับปานกลาง
- มีวินัย, ความรับผิดชอบ และ มนุษยสัมพันธ์ดี
- มีประสบการ์ณอย่างน้อย 6 เดือน.
- ยินดีรับเด็กจบใหม่ ไม่ต้องเก่งแต่พร้อมเรียนรู้
Business Statistics / Analysis, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Get requirement from users.
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create a document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degreein Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- Experience inanalyst design and gathering requirement from users.
- Having experience inResponsive Web Design and designing Native Mobile Application should be the advantage.
- Have DBMS knowledge in OracleDB2 or SQL Server.
- Self-motivated, smart working strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skill.
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Thai
- Handle the sales (Plan B products), including Developing and Maintaining relationship with customers.
- Handle all sales channel i.e. direct selling, cold calling,.
- Achieve individual s sale target and KPIs following company s standard.
- Able to travel both in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Assist any ad hoc projects assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of sports sponsorship sales understand in online advertising sales will be an advantage.
- Have a good relationship with brands and media agencies will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English communication is an advantage.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์