Shrewsbury is one of South East Asia’s outstanding international schools, with enrolment of 1700 students from Early Years to Sixth Form, exceptional examination results and particular strengths in the creative arts, design and sport. The school itself enjoys a delightful and spectacular setting, ri ... อ่านต่อ
มี 2 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ โรงเรียนนานาชาติโชรส์เบอรี กรุงเทพ
Negotiation, Teaching, English
- This position is open to Thai Nationals only
- Key Responsibilities:
- The Academic Assistant reports directly to the Academic Administration Manager as part of the Senior School academic support team. They primarily support the Year Team Leaders and Heads of Department, but also help with general administration and data entry as required. In particular, the Academic Assistant will:
- Be responsible to the Assistant Principal (Academic).
- Work closely with Academic Administration Manager, Senior Academic Administrator, the Personal Assistant to the Vice-Principal (Head of Senior) and Head of Department or Year Team Leader to perform and help them carry out their duties and to provide administrative support as requested.
- Communicate effectively with the academic support team and relevant HODs, including the use of email.
- Create and manage spreadsheets of relevant academic data as requested.
- Update student records and produce summary data for school leaders.
- Help to produce schemes of learning, curriculum materials and written assessments in collaboration with teaching staff.
- Assist with the organisation, paperwork and invigilation of internal tests and competitions.
- Maintain and update folders and files, both hard and soft copy.
- Liaise with parents and staff to arrange meetings.
- Be available for school events, outside of normal school hours, that require administrative support e.g. after school events such as Parent Teacher Conferences and other information evenings.
- Attend whole school staff meetings.
- Offer assistance with translation between staff and parents where appropriate.
- Back and mount display, photocopy, laminate and bind documents.
- Organise and monitor stock and equipment.
- Professional Expectations: The Academic Assistant should have the following qualities.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Have a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues, parents and students.
- Be proactive and adaptable.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and Outlook) and be familiar with Google applications e.g. Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Support the aims and ethos of the school.
- Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
High Responsibilities, Teaching, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- The Swim Coach reports directly to Aquatics Director and is responsible as part of a team for the effective coaching of swimming. In particular, the Swim Coach will work closely with the rest of the Sport and Activities team to plan, deliver and evaluate swim coaching sessions in line with the Shrewsbury International School annual coaching plan.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Swim coach should have the following qualities.
- Hold a recognised swimming teaching or coaching qualification.
- Hold or have the ability to gain within 6 weeks of employment a lifesaving qualification.
- Be able to deliver swim coaching sessions to swimmers of all abilities.
- Be available for all swim meets and time trials attended by Shrewsbury International School.
- Have good English language skills in speaking and reading.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be conscientious, efficient and organised.
- Participate in training and development.
- Be a strong team player - good-natured, willing to learn and flexible in approach.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์