บริษัท เอสซีจี โซลูชั่นส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด เป็นบริษัทในเครือ SCG Group (Seoul City Gas Group) เริ่มก่อตั้งในปี 2010 ในปัจจุบัน บริษัท เป็นผู้นำทางด้านระบบ Digital Broadcast & Communication โดยการออกแบบ จำหน่ายอุปกรณ์โครงข่าย และ อุปกรณ์ปลายทาง ตลอดจนให้การบริการติดตั้ง ซ่อมบำรุงให้กับผู้ให้บริการ B ... อ่านต่อ
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are fromThursday 4.00 PM - 8.00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM atChaengwattana, Srinakarin,Pinklao,Ladprao,Siam Square, and Chiang Mai Branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To coordinate the YLA.
- Draft YLA Monthly Roster, match YLAs to teachers and arrange cover.
- Assess YLA needs, participate in recruitment.
- Before class each day, inform YLAs about events, activities, ad hoc matters, etc.
- After class each day, give and receive feedback, inform about upcoming activities.
- Ensure quality standards through YLA observations, performance management and arrange/deliver training.
- Cover for YLAs in event of sickness, or as needed.
- Improve engagement and communication between key stakeholders (parents, SCM, Academic team and YLAs).
- To assist teaching staff both inside and outside the classroom:
- Meet with teachers at the start of term to discuss the class routines, rules and behaviour management system. Assist with implementing these systems throughout the term.
- Assist teachers with setting up and tidying the classroom and with wall displays of children s work.
- Spend a few minutes with teachers discussing the class, activities and students before the lesson starts.
- Assist with the production/preparation of resources and materials or help with administration tasks (when not required in the classroom).
- Agree classroom role with each teacher before lessons begin and speak English in that role.
- Play an active role and monitor learners and help create a supportive learning environment.
- Help teachers to demonstrate classroom activities so that children understand what they have to do.
- Motivate children to participate in classroom activities by demonstrating appropriate behaviour (e.g. singing, chanting, doing actions).
- Monitor children during activities to make sure they are on task, and encourage and assist them where necessary, without doing the work for them.
- Spend an appropriate amount of time with each student according to individual needs and those of the class as a whole.
- Help the teacher deal with latecomers, hand out children s work and assist with checking and marking children s homework.
- Get actively involved in group work to support, encourage and motivate children and set a good example.
- Help children to communicate in English as much as possible through encouragement, praise and giving them the language they need to express themselves (e.g. if they say something in Thai, help them to say it in English).
- Motivate children to tidy up at the end of the lesson to keep their bags organised and ensure the classroom and resources are ready for the next class.
- Support children in keeping their notebooks and portfolios organised and up-to-date with the homework recorded in the homework diary.
- Bring any sick children to the attention of the teacher so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Make teachers aware of any relevant issues such as a child who has come to class unhappy, a child being teased by a classmate etc.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services, through participating in meetings/focus groups and providing feedback to the Young Learners team.
- To ensure parents and other caregivers are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained:
- Build an appropriate rapport with YLs (positive but to remain authoritative E.g. not picking children up or other inappropriate behavior, speaking firmly -not shouting).
- Ensure that all enquiries and messages conveyed by parents/guardians are always passed on to teachers as soon as possible.
- Inform all stakeholders if a child is unwell and s/he is accompanied until the parent or caregiver arrives.
- Be available &/ or support teachers to answer parent / caregivers questions before &/ or after class.
- Forward all customer feedback to the SCM team on the day of receipt.
- Parents and other caregivers non-teaching related queries are directed to SCM or Senior Teacher as appropriate.
- Provide interpretation during consultations between teachers and parents / caregivers on request.
- Assist in planning/delivery of Parent Orientation Days, Parent-teacher days and launch days.
- Arrange appointments for meetings between BC teachers and parents after school as required.
- Call parents/guardians of absent students within an agreed timeframe.
- Call the parents/guardians of students regarding academic or behaviour issues reported by the teacher.
- Give out notices/letters to students.
- Support admin team with pre- and end-of-term preparation.
- Share information about new initiatives and daily events and activities.
- Actively engage students/parents about the advantages of attending clubs, activities & workshops.
- Primary events are delivered to standards set by the Head of Young Learners and in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- A record of attendance is kept for each event.
- To maintain library and resources organize/improve system for lending books, especially during the yearly Reading Challenge:
- Update stock & inventory records.
- Assist children during library visits to help them choose books and ensure they follow the library rules.
- Ensure children use the facility correctly and no damage is caused to materials.
- Check quality of storybooks on a weekly basis and remove any poor-quality stock.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
- 142 THB / per hour - Bangkok.
- 112 THB / per hour - Chiang Mai
- Closing date for applications: 30 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Service-Minded, Sales, Good Communication Skills, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- Location:Pinklao Office.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- Our Sales & Customer Management team provide a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- The main duty of a Sales & Customer Management Officer is to ensure a high quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer service experience to all new and existing customers with the purpose of meeting/exceeding sales and customer management targets across all British Council services.
- To provide marketing support in Pinklao and contribute to business growth.
- To act as British Council s ambassador and provide top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated sales customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers and deliver Sales & Customer Management targets in order to enable the Council to meet its business targets and objectives.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You must have:
- At least 2 years experience in sales and customer management environment of education or services related field.
- Education to tertiary level at any disciplines.
- Fluent in both English & Thai. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and please apply via. https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-1980e. Closing date for applications: 28 July 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Network Administration, Network Infrastructure, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide full specter of 1st line onsite and remote IT-support for Foodpanda Thailand team.
- Constantly document and keep up-to-date the IT-related information in foodpanda Thailand (forms will be provided by the headquarter team).
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite support for HQ IT-team with 2nd -3rd line tasks: turn on/off computers and network equipment, reconnect cables, perform print/scan tests etc.
- Informing in time about upcoming important IT-involved events: massive onboardings, openings/closings/relocating/resizing of the offices, new IT-related requirements like faster Internet access or local data storages.
- Other ad-hoc tasks about IT service/equipment.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Native Thai and have excellent level of spoken and written English (to coordinate with the headquarter in Berlin).
- 1-2 years experience in IT-service desk 1st line.
- Basic knowledge about TCP/IP networks, MS Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of routine IT diagnostics/maintenance.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medial insurance and yearly health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
- Job Purpose.
- Overall onsite from customer call until job completed.
- Review on site process.
- Work with ASP (Authorize Service Partner) to develop and enhance on-site partner.
- Technical Training.
- Technical support specializes for Epson Product for End User, SI, ASP (Authorize Service Partner) and Call center team (new product, refresh and update technical knowledge).
- Advisor for any technical knowledge concerns and continue to monitoring their technical skill.
- Regular visit ASP (Authorize Service Partner) and on the Job training to get more knowledge support and get more experience sharing.
- Support spare parts.
- Responsible for standardize spare part forecasting calculation.
- Implement solution to support any spare part shortage cases.
- Support spare parts refurbish process for product concern.
- Installation new machine support.
- Closely to support for installation new machine concern with sales team.
- Attend technical training for skill up technical knowledge, update product information from Regional Office.
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age not over than 37 years old.
- Bachelor s/ Master s Degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in customer and service support or IT product management.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
- Successful candidates will be given attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
- Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo to:
- Human Resources Department
- EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Tel. 0-2685-9888.
UML Design, User Experience (UX), J2EE
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get a requirement from a user.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create Document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation workflow, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting, Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance.
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML), C#.net and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language).
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Calculate Monthly, DC daily and part-time payroll.
- Payroll Payment transfer to Bank.
- Provide Provident Fund report and transfer to Bank.
- Submit Social Security Fund and report.
- Summary salary and benefits for expat submission to Auditor.
- Summary headcount report.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance.
- Distribute W/H TAX for PIT and Provident Fund.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee.
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Prepare and key in data for payroll process in system.
- Prepare deduct letter of legal Execution department for repayment.
- Work Hour: Monday - Friday 08.30-17.30 p.m. following assignment
- Working Location: Office Ekkamai(Sukhumvit 63, Good rich building, 5th floor).
Professional publications, Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, English
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at G-Able speed.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
Telesales, Sales, English, Thai
฿26,860 - ฿35,810, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Inside Sales/Telesales Executive to join our Tele-sales team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects via sales calls and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Utilizes sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Conducts sales calls/cold calls to identify new sales opportunities with potential Small to Medium-sized Enterprise accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Generates and qualifies sales lead opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages, tracks and follow up closely with potential leads to ensure continuity which eventually leading to closure of business.
- Develops complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Coordinates cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Handles assigned portfolio of accounts with Average Monthly Revenue of less than US $1,000 or equivalent.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in similar capacity or any service industries; prior experience and knowledge in selling Express or Freight Forwarding products/services will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates with the ability to demonstrate innovative and creative selling skills may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people at all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Proficient in MS Office applications ie. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น