ร่วมงานกับเรา: CO-WORKING SPACE | BRAND COMMUNICATION DraftBoard is a co-working space in Chidlom created by two passionate co-founder who came from different field of work which are designer and developer. They both seeks for an ideal workspace for both world. Brand communication is a experimental project tha ... อ่านต่อ
Sales, Market Analysis
฿35,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically, consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance. ADGES' ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work, leveraged resources and top talent.
- Solution Consultant is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products, services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- Generate sales based on agreed KPI.
- Understand ADGES' products and unique selling points.
- Align ADGES' products with potential clients.
- Present ADGES' products by own self and able to demonstrate the selling points to align with customers demands.
- Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers demands with ADGES' service.
- Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses.
- Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well as ADGES' requirements.
- Marketing Function:
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;.
- Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships;.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;.
- Monitoring competitor activity;.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast-moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Mature and self-motivator.
- Team players.
- Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
Sales, Negotiation, English
- Plan B Media is a leading media company offering an extensive range of Out-of-Home media solutions. We are looking for Media Sales to handle all sales channel and to grow with us.
- Handle the sales (Plan B products), including Developing and Maintaining relationship with customers.
- Handle all sales channel i.e. direct selling, cold calling,.
- Achieve individual's sale target and KPIs following the company's standard.
- Able to travel both in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Assist any ad hoc projects assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of publishing sales or media business, understand in media advertising sales will be advantage.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English communication is advantage.
Property Management / Development, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Project management.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. EGAT, PTT, IEAT, project sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders advisor and contractor.
- Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
- Contract negotiation/ Contract reviewing.
- Contract management/ Budget control.
- EPC management.
- Preparing presentation to working committee.
- Living GULF s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Project Development of power business (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Human Resources Development, English, Thai
- Senior People Development Analyst.
- Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, design & develop training development program both in leadership and customized program, manage and implement developmental programs.
- Design and implement learning and development programs and methodologies to enhance our people capabilities.
- To be a trainer and facilitator of leadership programs.
- Lead and drive blended learning in organization.
- Perform in-house training organization e.g. preparing required documents and materials, coordinating with participants, ensuring preparation of training facilities, etc. to be available in timely manner and in consistence with the procedure.
- Timely collect, input and update employee database and training record of both in-house and external training in the database correctly.
- Help coordinate and handle training schedules and other OD initiatives in order to support effective time & resource management.
- Bachelor s Degree in Social Science, Humanities, Arts, Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years of experience in Human resources development function.
- Experience in internal trainer or facilitator would be advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English communication.
- Good skill of MS Office e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Analysis and communication skills are required.
- Job Responsibilities.
- Assist Operation Manager performs such duties that will assure a safe, efficient, and reliable operation of the Power Plant at or above industry standard.
- Monitor, inspect, adjust, and control all power production, auxiliary, and facility equipment to assure safe, legal, continuous, and efficient operation, keeping plant emissions and effluents within limits. Taking necessary action to prevent any environmental or production excursions.
- Continually check all phases of the operation for difficulties or irregularities, troubleshooting as necessary.
- Direct and train others in the inspection, repair, and operation of the facility. Assist in the training of the Production operators.
- Perform assigned tasks in the analysis and production of treated water. Take necessary action to maintain the systems within prescribed limits.
- Job Qualifications.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control and Instrument Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operation of combine cycle power plant or oil & gas business.
- Experience in overseas project would be benefit.
- Good command both of spoken and written English and computer literacy.
- Experience in shift leader level at least 3 years.
- Good knowledge sharing and coaching skill.
Social Media Management, Branding, Thai, English
฿28,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers andevaluating competitors and supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning and evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Communicating the marketing plan and developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in marketing, business administration,.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, and marketing strategy.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Understanding of public relations and excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
- Advanced communication skillsand ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Special Skill & Competencies Create test case.
- Male/Female with Thai nationality.
- Gather and manage test data requirements.
- Execute test scripts.
- Document test results.
- Escalate of test defects and issues.
- Re-test repaired defects.
- Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or IT related field.
- Strong knowledge in Banking is high priority considered.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle is preferable.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Thai, English
- Develop and execute football marketing strategies and initiatives for sponsors
- Creating and keep team up to date on calendar of deliverables
- Work hand in hand with key stakeholders such as FA Thailand and other partners to help clients achieving their sponsorship/business objective
- Work closely with the Marketing Communication and On-ground activation team to help client with sponsorship executions.
- Oversee Client Management operation to deliver full sponsorship benefits (or more) to clients and to provide them with service satisfaction.
- Create and update appropriate sponsorship package
- Identify potential clients, approach and close sponsorship deals as well as create and update sales progress
- Manage Marketing budget
- Identify and initiate new business opportunity to create addition revenues. Work alongside other divisions in the company to execute, mange budget according to plan (and lead sales effort should there be any).
- Report directly to Sports division CMO.
- Male/female over 25 years old
- Over 3 years of brand marketing (preferably in FMCG) or advertising agency experience
- Bachelor s degree or higher in any field
- Good command of English
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Electrical Engineering, English
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited.
- Preparing, maintaining, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting for all electrical equipment as power system, transmission line and closely monitoring for feeder of industrial user customers in safe and stability.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery and electrical system.
- Ensuring that sufficient tools and spare parts are stocked to support plant availability consistent with minimizing stores stock holding.
- Studying to propose the most appropriate solution for maintenance activities to be further leveraged.
- At least bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in electrical maintenance. (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power plant would be an advantage.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Ability to work on call on weekends and holidays.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Market Analysis, Negotiation, Telesales, English, Thai
- Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage Debt Management Solution Team as priority.
- Monitoring and coaching team to ensure achieved KPIs.
- Solving for customer's problem.
- Supervising and supporting team to reduce company's non-conforming loan.
- Initiating to improve process in department for better standard and good services.
- Being Compliance on rules and regulations of company and debt laws.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Law or Business Administration.
- Having 10 experience years or above in the field of collection in hire purchasing business or collection.
- Using Microsoft Excel and Word excellently.
- Good communications in English with confidence.
- BeingPunctuality and discipline with maturity.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
- Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น