มี 2 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ บีซี ออพเพอะเรชั่นส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Management, English
฿20,000 - ฿29,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- Location:Siam Square, Bangkok.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us.Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai.
- Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone.Our Sales & Customer Management team provides high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- You will provide quality back-end administration and operational support to the British Council Sales & Customer Management Team.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will bring along at least 1-2 years experience in admin & operational environment of customer management related field. You should be fluent in both Thai and English.
- 03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer (after completing probation).
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim.
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave.
- One month fixed Year-end bonus.
- Professional development opportunities. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile. and apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2100-3e. We do not accept the application from Quick Apply . Closing date for applications: 18 December 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, High Responsibilities, English
฿126+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are only 1- 2 days per week starting from 8.30 - 16.00 on Saturday-Sunday (on your preference) at Srinakarinbranch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To assist teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- To support young learners to participate and maximise their use of English in activities.
- To assist the Young Learner Product Team with promotional activities or special events.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- Thai nationality.
- Experience with children in classroom.
- Good in English.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น