Our foodpanda family consists of problem solvers, designers, thinkers and tinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the universe. We believe that ordering food should be easy, fast and most importantly, fun! We wanted food delivery to be s ... Read more
Why join us: What do we offer? Employee discount codes Flexible hours Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity Medical insurance Fitness at Avani Hotel eLearning platform English or Thai classes Free massages, food and drinks every Friday! Additionally, s ... Read more
There are 4 job positions for foodpanda (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1 year required
Recruitment, Work Well Under Pressure, Good Communication Skills, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Handle the end to end recruitment process; including sourcing, screening and interviewing of candidates.
- Perform searches and direct approach for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria and utilize various recruitment channels and tools.
- Able to deliver results in a tight timeframeSupport all on-boarding and off-boarding process of employees.
- Initiate and execute process improvements and standardizations within foodpanda HR.
- Take initiative to organize employee database.
- Support the HR team in other Ad-hoc activities as per needed.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in business or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Experience of recruiting in a corporate firm is a plus.
- A strong interest in HR is a must.
- Independent, hardworking and confident self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills with proactive personality.
- Thai National only, with fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English.
- TOEIC score of 800 is an advantage.
- What do we offer?.
- Work phone and laptop.
- Employee discount codes.
- Flexible hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medical insurance.
- Fitness at Avani Hotel.
- eLearning platform.
- Freemassages, food and drinks every Friday!.
2 years required
Public Relations, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Be the company spokesperson and organize our complete publicity in Thailand:
- Strategy: support the local execution of the global Communications & primarily consumer PR strategy.
- Press office management: answer daily media or influencers inquiries, identify & develop a strong network of interesting journalists & influencers, monitor all coverage & fill-in reports.
- Outreach: distribute and pitch all press releases to the relevant media targets maximizing results.
- Content ideas and local adaptation: adapt the content provided by HQ with local information & work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists & influencers.
- Influencers collaboration: identify & contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Bachelor s Degree in communication, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in PR / Communications (agency work experience preferred).
- Experience in managing lifestyle and corporate media.
- A keen understanding of media, news cycle & digital platforms with proven success achieving coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write articles in both Thai and English language.
- Thai National only, with excellent written & verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- What we offer:
- Weekly complimentary massage, food and drinks.
- Employee Discount Codes.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Annual, business, bereavement, paternity & birthday leave.
- Regular company and team event.
No experience required
Creative Writing, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
- Translating menus on Foodpanda website and application from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Your dream job:
- Translating new restaurant menus from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Creating new restaurants, delivery areas & restaurant information in our system pages/ uploading digital menus on our website.
- Updating menu items and prices.
- Close coordination with Account Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Perfect match material is:
- Bachelor s degree in related field.
- Good communication skills, time management andstructuredapproach to work are a must.
- Detail orientated.
- Good knowledge in MS Office package and Google docs.
- Knowledge of foodpanda business and interest in a startups and food industry.
- Thai National Only with fluency in English and Thai languages.
- We give more than we take:
- Our team is our family! We are young, dynamic, multicultural & -national, fun & ambitious.
- Our vision is for you to use foodpanda before you even know what you would like to eat!.
- Family time = regular company/ team events + annual work trip!.
- Just relax with our weekly complimentary massages, food and drinks!.
- Foodie time! Enjoy our Employee Discount Codes!.
- We adapt to your life with flexible working hours and many types of leave!.
- Learn at your own pace with our eLearning platform and app!.
3 years required
Corporate Law, Compliance, English
- We are looking for a new in-house legal counsel to support on various legal topics.
- Providing counsel in a variety of legal topics such as labor law, company, VAT and tax.
- Regularly monitoring governance compliance.
- Evaluating risk factors regarding business decisions and operations and acting as in-house legal counsel.
- Communicating and dealing with government officers.
- Handling registrations of new license, incorporating changes and preparing reports as required.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing agreements and legal documents in both Thai and English to ensure its legal and corporate governance compliance.
- Handling corporate legal matters.
- Translating legal document both in Thai and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Thai nationality only, with 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Law.
- Law firm experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written communication).
See all reviews for this company
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Professional development
- Health Insurance
- Employee discount
- Maternity leave
- Five-day work week
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Social Security
- English lessons
- Travel Allowance
- Annual bonus
- Gym membership