PROVA'S GREAT ADVENTURE Founded in 1946, PROVA is first and foremost the story of a family business that, thanks to the passion and expertise of its teams, continues to enhance the profile of its unique positioning as the “expert in sweet brown flavourings” within the food industry. Vanilla, Cocoa, ... Read more
Why join us: - We are growing (Regional 10% growth in 2017) - Work like Family, Professional as International - Opportunity to show and challenge your skills - Employee oriented - Flexible Environment - Open minded organization - Training provided (case by case) - Multi cultural (Chance to meet people fr ... Read more
There are 1 job positions for Prova S.A
5 years required
Accounting, Finance, CPA, English, French
- As an Accounting & Finance Supervisor you will report hierarchically to the Regional Support Manager based in Thailand and to the Group CFO located in France. Main tasks aim to manage the whole accounting department for the Thailand office and to consolidate all financial statements for the whole APAC area (3 countries).
- Administration and office accounting.
- Handle all expenses of the representative office and Cash book.
- Prepare Tax Report and Vat Report to renenue office.
- Coordinate finance and accounting matters with local bank and external auditors.
- Coordinate human resource matters: payroll, annual leave record, social security fund,provident fund.
- Manage office supplies.
- Track and update expenses.
- To review expenditure payment and closely monitor payment schedule and timeliness of payment.
- Report monthly connected transactions report.
- Submit monthly tax report to the revenue office.
- Financial consolidation & reporting.
- Implement an accounting software system then provide and review financial statements (such as P&L, Balance Sheet and reconciliation) and manage reporting.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements of the APAC region and support audit documentation.
- Coordinate with other accountants in the Region and provide support for their requests.
- Study and implement new accounting standard (IFRS) in accordance with external audit firm.
- Ad-hoc projects by requirement.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Thai Nationals only.
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in accounting, preferable in Big 4 audit firm (CPA is required).
- Good knowledge of Thai Financial Reporting Standard (TFRS) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard).
- Fluent in English, Writing and Speaking.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, any Accounting software systems.
- Strong attention to details.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Annual bonus
- Paid holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Provident fund
- Accident Insurance
- Social Security
- Five-day work week
- Maternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Development Opportunities