""Thammachart Seafood is the leading provider of premium imported and local fresh, frozen and smoked seafood to retailers in Thailand, notably Central Food Retail, The Mall Group, Villa Supermarket, Tesco & Big-C, with each retail outlet managed by our staff. The Company also operates Seafood Ba ... Read more
Why join us: We offer an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities to the right candidate.Read more
There are 3 job positions for Thammachart Seafood Retail Co., Ltd.
3 years required
- Calculate Monthly, DC daily and part-time payroll.
- Payroll Payment transfer to Bank.
- Provide Provident Fund report and transfer to Bank.
- Submit Social Security Fund and report.
- Summary salary and benefits for expat submission to Auditor.
- Summary headcount report.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance.
- Distribute W/H TAX for PIT and Provident Fund.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee.
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Prepare and key in data for payroll process in system.
- Prepare deduct letter of legal Execution department for repayment.
- Work Hour: Monday - Friday 08.30-17.30 p.m. following assignment
- Working Location: Office Ekkamai(Sukhumvit 63, Good rich building, 5th floor).
1 year required
Creative Presentation, Industrial Design, Viral Marketing, English
- Develop and implement marketing communications materials to support F&B Business.
- Initiate new channels of sales, promotion and activities which can increase brand awareness & sales.
- Coordinate with F&B team on costing and selling prices.
- Work with purchasing team to select new & existing products (seasonal product, MOQ, sales forecast).
- Organize photo shoot for marketing purpose.
- Prepare monthly sales reports by stores, by promotion.
- Evaluate all marketing promotions and activities to the management team.
- Follow up with stores to get sales figures and feedbacks from customers.
- Coordinate within the team to complete all necessary POSM.
- Support team for other assignment to be assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or in related area.(Experience in F&B or food industry would be adventage).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Able to work under pressure and meet target/deadline.
- Strong leadership, teamwork skill and hard working.
- High responsibility, detail oriented, problem-solving & good negotiation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Working day: Mon - Fri(08.30 AM. - 5.30PM.).
- Welfare & Benefit:
- Social Security.
- Provident Fund.
- Health insurance, accident insurance and life insurance (5 years Covering family).
- Company Annual trip.
- Annual party.
- Annual leave (staring 8-15 days).
- Fix bonus and Performance bonus.
- Annual Salary Increment.
- Annual Check-up.
- Allowance on a particular occasion such as funeral, wedding, etc.
See all reviews for this company
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Provident fund
- Accident Insurance
- Phone Allowance
- Employee discount
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Life Insurance
- Company phone
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance