-Supervise and manage HR team
- Conduct employee relations, counseling and mediation, supporting the professional and personal growth of employees.
- Hold timely private discussions with Employees regarding general well-being, personal issues, mitigation of conflict, etc.
- Hold salary, compensation, benefits, job description talks with Employees when needed
- Hold disciplinary talks with Company Employees on attendance, rules, commitment, and other Company Regulations, initiate warning letters when necessary
- Provide guidance, mentoring and coach managers and employees in all HR related issues.
- Provide solutions & feedback on people practice and work rules. (performance management, employee relations, policy compliance, training, evaluation, etc.).
- Initiate and drive employee engagement and Employer Branding activities.
- Introducing personally all new employees to all existing employees in the company
- Onboarding for new hires in Rules & Regulations, Entry/Exit procedures of Employees
- Manage HR systems, procedures and employee notifications
- Review and forecast the hiring needs of each department.
- Initiating and supervising hiring process for prospective new employees, posting jobs on Workventure and other platforms, researching WV database and facilitating successful hiring by other means.
- Conduct interviews and schedule calls/emails related to hiring new employees.
- English (Excellent)
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- From 27 up
The PRIME team selects the best and the brightest candidates through our platform. We use WorkVenture's technology and matching tools to seek out the most motivated and engaged Tech talent to suit our clients across industry leading companies such as regional banks, dynamic startups, global consulti ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Job training
- Professional development
- Travel Allowance
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history