We are looking for a highly qualified Legal to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
For you and your friendRead More
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts in both Thai and English.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any other legal documentation, and advising on new business ventures and transactional matters.
- Advise on legal issues/risks and provide legal support to business teams.
- Acquiring knowledge of local laws for targeted countries for investment in order to facilitate overseas transactions and ensure legal compliance for investment projects.
- Ensure that external advice to the business is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately.
- Coordinating with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Male or Female, age over 28 years old
- Bachelor's Degree inLaw or higher
- Possess a lawyer license while a barrister at law qualification is desirable but not essential
- Strong Thai and English proficiency skills, both verbal and written; should have ability to communicate legal issues/advice in a clear and concise manner.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications
- At least 7 to 10 year-experience in corporate legal work at law firm and/or legal division
- Contract drafting skill is required
- 5 years
- From 28 up
Only Thai nationals can apply
Major Tower Soi Thong Lo 10 Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana Bangkok 10110 Thailand
The TalentMatch team behind Executive Search selects the best and the brightest candidates through our platform. We use WorkVenture's resources and matching tools to seek out the most motivated and engaged talent to suit our clients across industry leading companies such as regional banks, dynamic s ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Job training
- Professional development
- Travel allowance