We are looking for a highly qualified Legal to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts in both Thai and English.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any other legal documentation, and advising on new business ventures and transactional matters.
- Advise on legal issues/risks and provide legal support to business teams.
- Acquiring knowledge of local laws for targeted countries for investment in order to facilitate overseas transactions and ensure legal compliance for investment projects.
- Ensure that external advice to the business is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately.
- Coordinating with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Male or Female, age over 28 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or higher
- Possess a lawyer license while a barrister at law qualification is desirable but not essential
- Strong Thai and English proficiency skills, both verbal and written; should have ability to communicate legal issues/advice in a clear and concise manner.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications
- At least 7 to 10 year-experience in corporate legal work at law firm and/or legal division
- Contract drafting skill is required
- English - Very Good
- 5 Years
Age preferred:From 28
Only Thai nationals can apply
- Five-day work week
- Job training
- Professional development
- Travel allowance