- Get requirement from users.
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create a document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- Experience in analyst design and gathering requirement from users.
- Having experience in Responsive Web Design and designing Native Mobile Application should be the advantage.
- Have DBMS knowledge in Oracle DB2 or SQL Server.
- Self-motivated, smart working strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skill.
For further information, please kindly contact
202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
(0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2877 (Tanakit)
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)
- 40,000 - 65,000 THB, Negotiable
- IT / Programming
- From 23 to 38
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private ... Read more
Why join us: We believe in potential of our people. CDG strives to provide the best experimental learning and development programs that strengthen our employees’ capabilities. Our opportunities extend to individual development, coaching, domestic and international training, projects and activities. These activit ... Read more
- Annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Transport Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Provident fund
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime pay
- Company car
- Professional development
- Job training
- Social Security
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history